Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Disneynature's African Cats -April 22, 2011 (Earth Day)-

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneynature's African Cats -April 22, 2011 (Earth Day)-

Follow African Cats on Facebook:
    Disneynature | Facebook
    And Twitter:
    twitter.com/Disneynature

Save the Savanna!

Disneynature will contribute $0.20 per ticket to the African Wildlife Foundation for the Amboseli Corridor project for everyone who sees Disneynature AFRICAN CATS during the opening week (April 22-April 28) with a minimum of $100,000 pledged to this program.

So don't forget to see the movie opening week!

Last edited by Barbossa; 04-14-2011, 12:38 PM.

Re: Disneynature's African Cats -April 22, 2011 (Earth Day)-

As a proud Leo, I think it is my duty to see this film. I've been looking forward to it since last year (and I could swear I posted the trailer here last year, too). Love that poster, too. I think I may have found my lion tattoo design at last.

Comment

Anyone but me think the poster looks like a Narnia film?
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

I'm wondering if they'll premier the Chimpanzee trailer with this one (next year's Earth Day release).

Comment

We (my husband & I) are so looking forward to this film; it reminds us of the "True Life Adventure Series" of our youth...
          (we LOVE them; we even have a couple on 16mm - which is the way we grew up watchng them!!)
          "I've got the heart of a child..." - I keep it in a box, next to my bed...

Comment

Originally posted by EvilQueen View Post
            the "True Life Adventure Series" of our youth...
            (we LOVE them; we even have a couple on 16mm - which is the way we grew up watchng them!!)
            :geek: Ahhh, 16mm film....*drool*.... wish I could see films on 16mm again....

Comment

For you Disney book enthusiats, there's a hardcover accompanying book for African Cats:
              Amazon.com: Disney Nature: African Cats: The Story Behind the Film (9781423134107): Amanda Barrett, Keith Scholey: Books

Comment

Just checked the IMDB page: African Cats (2011) - IMDb

Guess who is narrating this one?

Samuel L. Jackson has the honors this time.

Comment

Jordin Sparks' "The World I Knew" from African Cats:

I take it this will probably be the end credits song.

Comment

Anyone happen to know when the world premier is? A week before Earth day maybe?

Comment

Just found this contest where you can win the hardcover African Cats book:
                      http://wearemoviegeeks.com/2011/04/a...book-giveaway/

Open to US residents only.

Hey animal lovers. Have we got something fancy AND feline for you, our loyal readers. Walt Disney Studios has sent us 5 hardcover books of African Cats: The Story Behind the Film as a special giveaway ($35 retail value).

JUST ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTION:
                      More details and the official rules at the link I provided above. I saw the book at the local Chapters store. It's very nice.

Comment

I added Facebook and Twitter links and a new video in the first post of this thread.

Comment

I must admit, it's really nice to see Disney's investment in and promotion of the Disneynature brand. Just to have a whole group devoted to nature documentaries is pretty bold for a major Hollywood studio, even now.

Comment

A bunch of new clips were added to Youtube. Here's one:

Comment

One of the first reviews:
                              African Cats: Movie Review - The Hollywood Reporter

and another which gives it 4 out of 5 stars:
                              http://www.teenhollywood.com/2011/04...ts-film-review

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X