Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Real pirates halt production of "Pirates Of The Caribbean"

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real pirates halt production of "Pirates Of The Caribbean"

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...0138%2C00.html
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Re: Real pirates halt production of &quot;Pirates Of The Caribbean&quot;

>>The Pirates shoot ran into controversy earlier this year when members of the Carib tribe on the island of Dominica accused Disney of perpetuating the myth that locals were cannibals.<<

If they are so civilized ... then why the problem with resort security. duh!

Comment

That was kinda funny haha
      ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

>>The Pirates shoot ran into controversy earlier this year when members of the Carib tribe on the island of Dominica accused Disney of perpetuating the myth that locals were cannibals.<<

If they are so civilized ... then why the problem with resort security. duh!
        They never said they wouldn't steal you blind. They just won't eat you too.
        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X