This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOST for the whole family!

'Lost' takes top family-friendly honorsLost and CBS's King of Queens took top family-friendly honors Wednesday at the seventh annual Family Television Awards.
    ABC's Lost has won yet another award, this time winning Best Drama at the seventh annual Family Television Awards.ABCLost was named best drama and King of Queens won for best comedy.
    CBS's Amazing Race won for best reality program and UPN's Everybody Hates Chris won for best new series.
    Best movie honors went to the TNT film, The Wool Cap. The WB's long-running family series 7th Heaven took home a lifetime achievement award.
    Two leading players on ABC also were recognized. Ty Pennington was named best reality host for his work on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, and Jim Belushi, star of According to Jim, won best actor.
    Reba McEntire, star of the Reba series on the WB, was named best actress. McEntire also hosted the hourlong awards program at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, which is scheduled to air Dec. 11 on the WB.
    Presenters included Felicity Huffman (Desperate Housewives ), Jane Seymour (Modern Men ), Freddie Prinze, Jr. (Freddie ) and Frankie Muniz (Malcolm in the Middle
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: LOST for the whole family!

It's a little odd that a Desperate Housewife was a presenter...but whatever!

My ten year old is just as addicted to Lost as I am. After Survivor and Amazing Race, this is the only other show she loves to watch. She's allowed to watch Arrested Development and My Name is Earl, too. But she loves Lost the most.

Comment

Re: LOST for the whole family!

^COINCIDENTLY, Felicity Huffman's (the Emmy winner for DH) husband William H. Macy starred in and produced TNT's The Wool Cap....
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X