X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eisner's next moves

CALIFORNIA AND THE WEST
    Eisner Gives Clues to Next Move
    The retired Disney chief has put out feelers to former subordinates about working together, but he hasn't decided on what, sources say.

By Sallie Hofmeister, Times Staff Writerhttp://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...ck=1&cset=true
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Eisner's next moves

Thanks for info
    :crazylegs

Comment

CL, you're just begging someone to comment on your avatar, eh?

Comment

Whatever his next move is, i hope he has lots of toilet paper and wipes well.
        -----------------------------------------------
        DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by sediment
          CL, you're just begging someone to comment on your avatar, eh?
          I was just wonderin'...

how many candles you could make, with all the wax it took to remove all that chest hair...
          "Dope smoking insects and reckless driving always work." -- Cousin Orville

Comment

Who'd want to be in business with a man who lost sight with some of the most crucial elements that led to the Disney company's success with Walt?

I wouldn't trust him .. as far as I could throw him.

Most likely ... at his (older) age ... Well-set into his ways ........ who's to say he won't bring the same "way of thinking" he took the Disney Co. down these last several years??????????

He should just hit the golf courses .. have lunch with his cronie friends who'll give him the time of the day .. and perhaps volunteer for a non-profit company and use what fewer talents he hasn't lost!
            Last edited by Escapé; 12-02-2005, 10:15 PM. Reason: adding to text

Comment

I hear there's an opening for a busser at club buzz (tomorrow land terrace). *giggles* :roll:
              sigpic

Comment

I only wonder at what he is looking to do with his shares of Disney stock.

If Disney stock drops because of Iger's moves, what will Eisner's moves be? Was there a non-compete clause in Eisner's final contract with Disney? He's already laid off a lot of Disney talent, could he look to lure them to his new company, or would he be looking for a hostile takeover of Disney, if enough shareholders would agree to it?

Just wondering.

Comment

who's Michael Eisner?

Comment

Who'd want to be in business with a man who lost sight with some of the most crucial elements that led to the Disney company's success with Walt?

I wouldn't trust him .. as far as I could throw him.

Most likely ... at his (older) age ... Well-set into his ways ........ who's to say he won't bring the same "way of thinking" he took the Disney Co. down these last several years??????????

He should just hit the golf courses .. have lunch with his cronie friends who'll give him the time of the day .. and perhaps volunteer for a non-profit company and use what fewer talents he hasn't lost!
                    Probably quite a few people would want to be in business with him. Say what you want about him from a "Walt" standpoint, the man was highly successful in growing the company. He has experience, he is well educated and there are probably many companies who would benefit from his leadership.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X