Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Phineas and Ferb!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phineas and Ferb!!

An article on Stitch Kingdom says:

from Walt Disney Records will debut Tuesday, August 2 and a two-disc including a DVD, digital copy of the movie, eight digital music tracks, eight deleted scenes, a bonus episode with character and filmmaker commentary and more, will be available Tuesday, August 23.

A video game inspired by the movie, for the Wii system, Nintendo DS family of handheld systems and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment systems, will release this summer through Disney Interactive Studios.
    A special junior novel, joke and novelty book, and an official 96-page magazine will be available Monday, July 27 via Disney Publishing Worldwide.

--There's going to be a Phineas and Ferb bus tour, soundtrack, video game, stage show, live experience, and a movie?!! How awesome is that?!

" I fight for the users"

Re: Phineas and Ferb!!

Where is everyone?

" I fight for the users"

Comment

It is really awesome. Now I just need a schedule to see if it will be up my way.

Comment

Awesome I hope I can take my little cousin to the Platy-bus

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X