This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winnie the Pooh/Harry Potter Spoof

Both Pooh and Potter will be duking it out this Friday, June 15th. I am not sure if anyone saw, but Disney created some teaser trailers based off this fact:

YouTube - ‪Winnie the Pooh: How do you spell adventure?‬‏

YouTube - ‪Winnie the Pooh: The Final Battle‬‏

I think the second one is absolutely adorable! "Were you expecting someone else?"

Re: Winnie the Pooh/Harry Potter Spoof

I thought those were pretty funny too. It's pretty funny how the blocks said POTR in the first one and he changes them to POOH. I wonder why they decided to open the same day as Harry Potter, kids movies usually get the top spot in the box office but I think Harry Potter will take a lot of Pooh's sales.

Comment

I wondered why Disney chose to release Pooh on the same day (I can't predict the future but I am guessing Potter will be number one). Why not wait a week? I always wondered about the plitics when it came to choosing a film release date.

WHile I am sure there are many Pohh fans that also love Potter, I don't think the target audiences are the same. Maybe that is the reason for the same due date...

Comment

potter is going to win the box office record for sure. i think pooh is going to end up in 3rd or 4th place. i maybe wrong about that pooh.

Comment

Those are pretty cute, too bad they weren't played on TV, but even then it wouldn't have helped Pooh enough.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X