Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Winnie the Pooh/Harry Potter Spoof

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winnie the Pooh/Harry Potter Spoof

Both Pooh and Potter will be duking it out this Friday, June 15th. I am not sure if anyone saw, but Disney created some teaser trailers based off this fact:

YouTube - ‪Winnie the Pooh: How do you spell adventure?‬‏

YouTube - ‪Winnie the Pooh: The Final Battle‬‏

I think the second one is absolutely adorable! "Were you expecting someone else?"

Re: Winnie the Pooh/Harry Potter Spoof

I thought those were pretty funny too. It's pretty funny how the blocks said POTR in the first one and he changes them to POOH. I wonder why they decided to open the same day as Harry Potter, kids movies usually get the top spot in the box office but I think Harry Potter will take a lot of Pooh's sales.

Comment

I wondered why Disney chose to release Pooh on the same day (I can't predict the future but I am guessing Potter will be number one). Why not wait a week? I always wondered about the plitics when it came to choosing a film release date.

WHile I am sure there are many Pohh fans that also love Potter, I don't think the target audiences are the same. Maybe that is the reason for the same due date...

Comment

potter is going to win the box office record for sure. i think pooh is going to end up in 3rd or 4th place. i maybe wrong about that pooh.

Comment

Those are pretty cute, too bad they weren't played on TV, but even then it wouldn't have helped Pooh enough.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X