Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you watch last weeks Fox's Trading Spouses?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you watch last weeks Fox's Trading Spouses?

I am sorry but on last weeks Fox's Trading Spouses, I am disgusted with the poor conditions the two lazy parents mouths are in. It is disgusting. The fathers teeth are missing and they loog long because of all his smoking. The same is going for the mother. She is not missing any teeth that we know of, but you can probably bet that she has some sort of gum disease because of her smoking too. Does anyone else know what I am talking about?

Re: Did you watch last weeks Fox's Trading Spouses?

Yes. It's not called laziness, it's called alcoholism.

Comment

I am stunned that they ask their kids for money! This time I am actually on the moms side who lives in the wealthy condo. I mean, honestly, she has some good ideas. The son and daughter should stop supporting their parents. It is disgusting how the parents just sit around all day mouching money off of their children. I am surprised they have not been kicked out yet or jailed for not paying their bills.

Comment

They were certainly unsavory characters, but that's the fun appeal of the show.

You see the one last night? With the mom who lives in a bus, and the other who is the wife of the mortician?

Comment

I think that was a re-run of ABC's Wife Swap that was aired like 3 months ago. But yes I have seen it.

Comment

I don't know what it is..I know two stations have their own versions. They're fun!!

Comment

yup, I do not blame you one bit. They can be confusing.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X