This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Treasure 3 news at D23 Expo?

Seems like National Treasure 3 kinda fell off the radar without any new news lately. Did they say anything about the 3rd movie at the D23 Expo?

Re: National Treasure 3 news at D23 Expo?

Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
    Seems like National Treasure 3 kinda fell off the radar without any new news lately. Did they say anything about the 3rd movie at the D23 Expo?
    I didn't know it was in the works
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

Comment

I think it was mentioned at the last (first) D23 Expo. Originally they were thinking about releasing it this year, but it seems that the project has gone quiet.

Comment

In 2009, Studios Chairman Dick Cook had Nicholas Cage come out onto the stage to talk about the Sorcerer's Apprentice film he did. Cook said something along the lines of, "And we'd love to have you back for a National Treasure 3! How about it!" It seemed to be more of a joke than anything else, definitely not official confirmation about it being in the works.

Comment

I would like to see another National Treasure, especially now that it's been a few years since the mediocre 2nd one.

If they could make it as good as the 1st one I'd be all for it.

Comment

Some movie websites on the internet now have a release year for National Treasure 3, and it happens to be the year 2014 for it. Has any one noticed that when searching for it on the internet ? . I wonder if the year 2014 is when it will be released to theaters ?
            Captain Jack Sparrow: Marina!.....Please Don't!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X