This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABC's 'Beauty and the Beast' transformation

ABC is developing an hourlong drama based on Beauty and the Beast.

Jonathan E. Steinberg (Jericho) is attached to executive produce and pen the project, described as an epic fantasy reimagining of the classic Beauty and the Beast tale.

Gary Fleder (Life Unexpected) and Mary Beth Basile (October Road) also are attached to executive produce the project, from ABC Studios, through their Mojo Films shingle.
    ABC's Beauty and the Beast update comes as the network prepares for the Oct. 23 launch of Once Upon a Time, the dual universe drama revolving around Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) and her long-lost daughter (Jennifer Morrison).
    ABC Reimagining 'Beauty and the Beast' - Hollywood Reporter
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: ABC's 'Beauty and the Beast' transformation

It will interesting to see where in the story it picks up and how the main characters will be portrayed. This is all assuming they will be using the Disney animated film and Broadway show storyline. Looking forward to it.
    "Some of us prefer illusion to despair!" ~ Nelson Muntz of The Simpsons when being teased for liking Snow White and being told that she was just an actress.

Comment

This is the first I heard about it.

Timekeeper
      sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
      Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sosai X View Post

No I don't think that's it, exactly. A different television company did that one. The new show mentioned will be different.

Timekeeper
          sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
          Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X