Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Comikase Expo

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comikase Expo

Went to the latest Comic Con type event in LA yesterday... the Comikase Expo over at the LA Convention Center.

They did a nice job.. lots of dealers, lots of celebrities, more energy than the Wizard World even in Anaheim this year, and it's only $12 if anyone wants to go today.

Here are the pics I took of the event... enjoy!

Comikase Expo 2011 - a set on Flickr

Re: Comikase Expo

Nice shots. Considered going, but this is been the first commitment-free weekend I've had since July. And now it's raining, so I'm gonna continue my weekend lounging. But thanks for sharing your gallery!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the great pics, QuiGon! I was curious about this con... but apparently not curious enough to attend LOL! I did follow a few people who went and they seemed to enjoy themselves.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X