Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are you guys watching the christmas extreme makeover???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are you guys watching the christmas extreme makeover???

this is awesome... and it also shows how generous iger is right now, they let an entire hospitol of kids with skin cancer into the magic kingdom at night for free... is anyone watching this???

Re: are you guys watching the christmas extreme makeover???

No, but that's so awesome! :clap: To Iger!
    Originally posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

It will be on in 45 minutes! Then i'll be glued to the tv!

Comment

im actually suprised it was disneyworld and not disneyland since half the people were in california allready!

Comment

I'm watching it now....so cool, gawd I'm crying...how sweet and wonderful for those kids, something that they would never be able to do otherwise....
          procrastibating

Comment

Crying over here too. When the little girl was bouncing up and down meeting Cinderella, omg :love: What an awesome awesome thing for those kids.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Damn Work!!!
              Originally posted by drunkmom
              this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

I missed most of the show because I had to watch my spoiled cousin open her mountain of birthday gifts. I got home just in time for the WDW segment and it made me feel a little better about the world.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X