This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDW 22nd Annual Xmas Day Parade

WALT DISNEY WORLD ANNOUNCES FINAL LINE UP FOR 22nd ANNUAL CHRISTMAS DAY PARADE

Celebrity Hosts Include Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa from
    Walt Disney World and Ryan Seacrest from Disneyland
    Lake Buena Vista, Fla., December 14, 2005WALT DISNEY WORLD presents
    Latin recording artist Paulina Rubio singing Joy to the World at CinderellaCastle

Christmas Tree float with Mickey and Minnie
    Villains Car with Yzma, Kronk and Cruella
    Cinderellabration at CinderellaCastle
    Ice Pond float with Donald and Daisy
    Princess Carriages carrying Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora with princes
    Performance of Beauty and the BeastBe Our Guest
    Power Rangers Car featuring the Power Rangers
    U.S. Military Processional with remarks from President George W. Bush
    Toy Factory float featuring Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Jessie, Bullseye, toy soldiers and green army men
    Bakeshop Factory float carrying Mrs. Claus, the gingerbread men, elves and maids
    Herbie
    Candy House float
    Sister act Aly & AJ will perform a song from the Jingle Jams CD
    The Cheetah Girls to perform a song from their Cheetah-licious Christmas CD
    Greetings from Tiger Woods plus others to follow
    Cirque du Soleil will perform a living Christmas card spectacular
    DISNEYLAND RESORT IN CALIFORNIA presents
    highlights the 50th anniversary of Disneyland with spectacular musical numbers featuring one of the largest casts of Disney characters ever assembled
    A Christmas Fantasy ParadeMain Street, U.S.A.
    Other Disneyland highlights include:
    Space Mountain, America
    Monsters, Inc. Mike and Sulley to the Rescue!
    A Float Fit for a Princess featuring special performances in the shadows of SleepingBeautyCastle
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: WDW 22nd Annual Xmas Day Parade

Ryan Seacrest? When will that guy fall off the face of the earth? Or at least leave the West Coast so I don't have to see or hear him any more...
    Honor those who fall under the sword.
    But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

Easy. Start the American Idol boycott now and then he's just a disc jockey w/ a few hundred outdoor boards.
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

That's a boycott I'd joyfully get behind!

Comment

I proudly can say I've never watched the show. Not once, and do not plan to start. I believe the high school talent shows belongs in the gymnasium.

Comment

I'm with you 125% on that one. Hate it, hate it...

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver
              I'm with you 125% on that one. Hate it, hate it...
              Cool, if we split up the list, we'd only have to call about 12 million people (between the ages of 13 - 25) each to get them on board...

Comment

Well, let's get to work...

Comment

I am sorry to drag this off topic but I must give my two cents here. I had a similar opinion of American Idol until I actually watched the show for an entire season. I thought it was going to be a bunch of bubblegum pop crap that the music industry was tryng to shove down my throat already. That is until I watched it. The beginning of the season with the outtakes is ineed terrible and I will never watch those early episodes ever again. However the wide variety of material that the contestants must master convinced me that there was much more to American Idol than meets the eye. Almost every style of music has to be performed by the contestants: standards from the American songbook, Disco, big band, country, classic rock, Jazz, Blues, etc. There were celeb judges that were not just big shots from now-Patti LaBelle and Paul Anka were just two of them. I was very impressed. Don't knock something until you've tried it. By giving Idol a try I realized that you can't judge a book by its cover

Meanwhile, I am really excited about the parade this year. Finally there is a musical act that I am interested in seeing. Brian Setzer has been a favorite of mine for quite awhile. He also has a new Christmas album out now ("Dig that Crazy Christmas") that I am anxious to go out and buy. I am thrilled that they chose his band to appear during the parade.
                  Originally posted by aashee
                  We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

If I hear "Seacrest Out!" one more time I am going to STRANGLE that guy!

Comment

Yum. You can send Ryan over to my house, then

I'll most likely miss this, which bums me out. Next year :lol:
                      Good morning, son
                      In twenty years from now
                      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                      And I can tell you 'bout today
                      And how I picked you up and everything changed
                      It was pain
                      Sunny days and rain
                      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

to aimster-

Seacrest Out!!!

now... let the strangleing begin...i will donate a rope, and a pit full of large alligators...

Comment

Geat hijack.
                          Yes, Idol sucks. I have the displeasure of having to traverse a room in which it's on for the rest of the family. DNA tests prove they're my kids, OTOH, they also prove that their my wife's. (With video backup on that end.)
                          So, yes I've experienced it, and I hate it. On the bright side, we TiVo it, so the 60 minute show is only 40 minutes.

Comment

So, back on topic, then: Is this what was taped about a week or two ago in DL? Was it also taped in WDW at the same time, or will there be "Magical editing" that takes place? Can't possibly believe that this is a live show. So many things can go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by sediment
                              So, back on topic, then: Is this what was taped about a week or two ago in DL? Was it also taped in WDW at the same time, or will there be "Magical editing" that takes place? Can't possibly believe that this is a live show. So many things can go wrong.
                              Yes, this is the show portions I called in the report on 12/5
                              http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...ght=filming+at

It's alot cheaper to tape in advance with union techs and when the talent like Diana Krall is available.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X