This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wicked!!!!

Okay, so maybe I'm a bit slow jumping on the Wicked Bandwagen, but I just got the CD last night and can't stop listening to it.
    I'm wondering if anyone out there is as addicted to this Musical as much as I do.
    And even more importantly, has anyone seen it?
    I'm dying to know how it is?

Props to all us Disneyites trying to make this world a better place
    I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

I LOVE Wicked! It's coming to Denver in Spetember! My sister promised to take me and I can't wait!!!

Comment

ahhh, maybe by then we'll be able to leave our baby girl with the Grandparents for a weekend and come down and join you!!!!!
      What's your favorite track on the CD?
      I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

Comment

Coming to Denver? You mean I will get a chance to see what the buzz is about. Cool!!!

Comment

<------Elphaba smiley!

I loooove Wicked! The soundtrack is amazing! We listen to it non-stop....six months after seeing the show.

Popular is my favorite song. I just :love: it so much! I can't even put my finger on why I love it, but I have it memorized...every word....so I can sing it on top of my lungs while I'm driving. :o

A few of the songs choke me up....I can't look at mamabot's signature without getting a little verklempt.

Comment

Glad to hear all this!!!! Keep the posts coming on this one!!
            As for tour dates, here's a link that tells of all the cities and dates.
            Enjoy!!!!

http://www.musicalschwartz.com/wicked-tour.htm

the world of disneyking

Comment

Favorite Song: Defying Gravity...but they're ALL so good!

Comment

my girlfriend and i went and saw wicked on broadway a little over a week ago. it was the very first boradway show i've ever seen. and i'm addictied. it was amazing.

i had no idea what i was in for, and when they came out singing, i thought to myself, oh my god this is going to suck. but i was wrong, the entire show was amazing. i have the cd in my car and i havent taken it out since i saw the show.

i still get goose bumps when i hear songs. for those of you about to see it, your in for a treat.

Comment

I saw a tape of the broadway show and it didn't look too bad. I'd like to see it...however I REALLY want to see Spamalot.
                  Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
                  I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
                  ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

For Good gets me every time and I think it's the anthem for a lot of my friends. The book made me cry, and it takes a LOT to make me cry, no movie has done it yet, not even Bambi or Lion King! I've had the CD since early last year (April or May I think) and I've listened to it so many times I actually know most of it by heart (which is another thing I normally don't do). One of my cousin did the prosthetics for the tour, so I'm really, really, really hoping he can get some tickets when it comes to LA, cause they're going to go FAST!

YAY for more Wicked Lovers!!
                    "Tonight I wash my hands of you
                    You set the bar I could not live up to
                    Tonight the light is breaking through
                    So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
                    Zebrahead

Comment

Originally posted by jmg4194
                      my girlfriend and i went and saw wicked on broadway a little over a week ago. it was the very first boradway show i've ever seen. and i'm addictied. it was amazing.

i had no idea what i was in for, and when they came out singing, i thought to myself, oh my god this is going to suck. but i was wrong, the entire show was amazing. i have the cd in my car and i havent taken it out since i saw the show.

i still get goose bumps when i hear songs. for those of you about to see it, your in for a treat.
                      Glad to hear that you enjoyed your first experience.
                      And what a way to start out. By seeing Wicked!!!!
                      You lucky devils.
                      THANKS ALL FOR YOUR POSTS. I'm listening to 'Popular' right now and loving every minute of it.

the world of disneyking

Comment

Defying Gravity is a great song. I also like What is this Feeling? "Loathing unadulturated loathing..."

Wicked rocks! <----Elphie smilie.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
                          Defying Gravity is a great song. I also like What is this Feeling? "Loathing unadulturated loathing..."

LOL
                          LOOOOOVE THE ELPHIE SMILE!!!!

Long live Elfie and her straw man!

the world of disneyking

Comment

So, with all of us Wicked fans here... can someone answer me this question??
                            Does Fieyro know that Elphie is the Wicked Witch that everyone is singing about in 'Thanks Goodness'?
                            I'm still fairly new to the Wicked Craze and I'm trying to get my head around it all

the world of disneyking

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket

Hahahaha!!! I always have the words "loathing....unadulterated loathing" stuck in my head when I'm dealing with certain people!!! :devil:

Tosstoss!! Tosstoss!!

Joey Mac made a great Fieyero, by the way. He was really great! And I have the hugest big girl crush on Idina Menzel. How is it possible to be that gorgeous, sweet AND talented? She is so amazing!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X