Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DisneyShopping.com is on my poop list!

I am so angry and need to vent. I have done business with Disney shopping over the years and have made several large and small purchases. This time they blew it! I ordered some sale items in early Dec on a take 20% off everything sale. At checkout I put in the ship to address ect... I couldnt figure out where my purchasea were and kept trying to go to track your order for the past week and the site was always opps sorry unavaliable at this time. Well today it was avaliable . My purchases were left on the porch of a house I moved from 2 years ago! I have had several orders in the meantime sent to my current address in the last 2 years. I called customer service and waited an hour for a cast member to help: it was ok I vacumed, mopped and cleanned while on hold. When I explained what had happened the CM was more concerned about how somehow at a once upon a time registration with go.com my address was the old address and they overrode my current address. Amazing since my email confirmation of the order listed each item individually with a ship to of my current address.
    Needless to say they have no way of recovering the mdse, I have no way of going 90 miles to see if the new owners want to give me my package back and the mdse except for one item is totally sold out!
    They were small christmas gifts one being the Mickey and Minnie wedding ornament for my daughter who go married at DLR in september and a cute Mickey Train stocking holder for my grandson. The CM puts me on hold forever comes back and announces that he has credited my card , I am like wait a minute you had one item my Tink tree topper in stock I still wanted that , so he;s like ok we will send that and then I asked if they could please overnight it at their expense he said ok.
    Also they are whoohoo sending me a 10.00 gift certificate!!! I just was not pleased with that but I really after 90 minutes and one clean house had to get off the phone.
    Now I get to go do some more shopping to replace the lost christmas gifts bahumbug!
    Also after hanging up I realized the CM gave me no confirmation # for the tink tree topper ...hmm I wonder if I will get it.
    I do hope whoever got my disneydirect box enjoys it!

Re: DisneyShopping.com is on my poop list!

I really find the fact that someone kept YOUR box of presents, instead of sending it back.....disgusting! I once was sent a huge box of avon products and could not figure out who they belonged to and sent it back. I didn't even think twice about it. Sorry this happened to you right before Christmas. I am sure Karma will take care of the other party.

Comment

Karma never takes care of the other party; that's just something people with no control hope for ... 'those bastards will get it in the end' ... yeah, sure. They may get it all, but they won't get justice.

That is unless the Karma you are referring to is a big, angry, enforcer-type that will go bust some heads and get back the stolen loot (insert smilie).

Comment

You know I do wonder if they really kept it or possibly sent it back and it is floating around the disneyshopping whse somewhere. After a they changed a ship to address to an old one I really do have to wonder if and when they would figure out what to do with a returned shipment.

Comment

Sorry to hear about what happened.

You know I have had many problems with items not sufficiently packed in the box with hardly any packing material. So I know your pain, so everytime I have sent it back I have been taken care of no questions asked. DS has not improved since then, and they really need to step it up in taking care of their customers or guests. I have many stories and so far they have always responded positively to my problem or issue. Their packing department will not be so great, but their phone service could use some help too. One was a Monorail Relplica I ordered that the windshield was loose. I sent it back and a week later I recieved a new one.So that was a good experience. I hope your experience gets better on the next one.
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

OMG i just did recieve a confirmation order for the Tink Tree topper , guess what they sent it to my old address AGAIN! and that was what the whole conversation was about , I guess they also sent the 10.00 compensation for the mix up there to!!! I will call on Tuesday after my family has left for home. I just cant see spending all that time on the phone with family here! I just cant believe it would happen a second time. What still kills me is that you put the shipping address in the boxes on line and they have sent numerous packages to my current address already> I am so fustrated right now!

Comment

^^ LOL. I just can't understand how these things can happen. For shame Disney, for shame.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X