Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

New Heroes Peter Pan Action Figure

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Heroes Peter Pan Action Figure

I posted sometime back, some pictures from Toy Fare Magazine, a bunch of pictures of new "Heroes" figures with a more "Cutting Edge" look to them. I guess the Disney Store in the U.S. cancelled the entire Heroes toy line and now apparently they are only in the UK. However I did find this Peter Pan on Ebay for a low price compared to some others. I received the figure today and I think he is neat. Here he is in the package.

I put the mask accessory on just for fun. He also comes with the bow and quiver of arrows (that don't come out). He is highly articulated for a Disney figure. Sorry about the blurryness, but I just can't get this camera to focus on the close up setting. I have tried everything in the instruction book and it still doesn't work right.

Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Re: New Heroes Peter Pan Action Figure

He looks really good, but looks like Batman's partner Robin. Cool figure though.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

*sigh* What're they doing to my Peter???
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Looks nice... but the mask, bow and arrows, and the gloves just don't make any sense... are they making Peter Pan or Robin Hood?!
        -Tim

Comment

My Disney Store was clearing them out, so I bought Pan, Hook and the Dragon from Sleeping Beauty. They were 3 for $10.
          Last edited by PanTheMan; 01-02-2006, 05:56 PM.
          -----------------------------------------------
          DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Can you post a pic of the dragon one?

Comment

I never saw any of them at our Disney Store. When I went in to inquire about them, I was told they cancelled the line over a year ago, so I figured these new figures never made it. I wish I could have found them at that price. I have seen the Dragon on E-Bay. Different people are asking different prices.

They just tried to make a Heroes set of figures for boys like the Princess stuff did for girls, but I guess it didn't work out as well so they cancelled it.
              Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

I have them at the Disney store where I live. They were buy one get one free. I thought they looked kinda funny. Peter looks evil to me. Guess they wanted a different side of Peter.:lol:

Sabrina
                sigpic

Comment

I was looking at this at Christmas, the Peter Pan is all wrong, he looks too grown up which is a huge oxymornon of sorts...the Capt. Hook figure is amazing, as is the Prince and Hercules but they need more villians, I will wait to see if wave 2 is any better but I will pick up most of them on clearence here this week or next!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X