This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Capitan

Has anyone been here? I have twice and today im going for the thrid time to see Narnia. The first was for the Pirates movie (they had a cool prop underneathe it) and the other for the Haunted Mansion movie (they had a whole tent of things in the back). Narnia has props for its movie. They always decorate it beautifully for each movie. And its well themed to each movie. Like Pirates had gold in the balcony seats on the side(you can use those seats) and one of them had the red lady painting (like Pineapplewhip's avatar). And Haunted Mansion had cobwebs and little things like antiques to decorate the balcony seating.
    Last edited by Jack's Return; 01-05-2006, 09:27 AM.

Re: Hyperion Theater

Do you mean the El Capitan in Hollywood?

Comment

:ap: Narnia is showing at the El Capitan Theatre through Jan 29th, so I think Jack's Return just got the names confused.
      Btw, I've been there, it is cool. :ap:
      ~ MickeysGirl šoš
      ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! šoš

Comment

oh yea sorry. Im had a lot of Disney theaters name.

Bad Reed bad(yes Reed is my actual name)

Comment

"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

I've seen NBC, Cinderella and Chicken Little there, I think that's all? It's a great theater. And having the ice cream shoppe next to it is a huge bonus!!
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland
              I've seen NBC, Cinderella and Chicken Little there, I think that's all? It's a great theater. And having the ice cream shoppe next to it is a huge bonus!!
              OMG, there's a theater next door to Disney's fabulous Ice Cream Fountain and Studio Store... great placement!!!

You have me by 2, NNL. I've only been there once.

Comment

Got back a little while ago. Kids down there are horrible. One spat on Roy E. Disney's star. I was like :O . I wish my parents had bail money so i couldnt "accidently" drop something in his popcorn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X