• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gilmore Girls tonight!

Gilmore Girls
    Jan 17 8:00pm WB
    Series/Drama, 60 Mins.

"Just Like Gwen and Gavin"
    Luke is still unable to tell Lorelai about the existence of his 12-year-old daughter, April, and he is thrown into a panic when April wants to hang out with him at the diner. Cast: Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel, Melissa McCarthy, Keiko Agena, Yanic Truesdale, Kelly Bishop, Scott Patterson, Liza Weil, Sean Gunn, Matt Czuchry, Vanessa Marano, Sherilyn Fenn, Liz Torres.

Director(s): Steve Clancy.
    Producer(s): Amy Sherman Palladino, Gavin Polone.
    Writer(s): Daniel Palladino.
    Original Airdate: January 17, 2006.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Gilmore Girls tonight!

Thanks for the reminder, I honestly forgot about it last week. I have to watch last week tonight prior to this one!

Comment

I am looking forward to this. I do not think that Lorelai, should get so upset, however, like they are showing her in the previews.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

I'm ALL OVER IT! I love Gilmore Girls.....I even got my Mom hooked finally. Yet....my family still teases me....
        Beautify Yourself

Comment

Are they playing last week's episode before this one? I missed it!!

I'm all caught up GG-wise!! I've seen seasons 1-5 twice now!! :yea: I think I missed five episodes this season so far though. Oy.

Comment

stinkerbell - not that I know of - I downloaded it - it was about Lorelai going to look at wedding dresses and Rory going to therapy. Sounded like a really good one.
            I complete forgot that it was after the holidays and regular shows were back on. Although, I may have been blinded by my lust for LOST's return.

Comment

From Lorelai's point of view OUCH then postponing the wedding double OUCH! Most accurate statement from Rory men can be so dumb!

Comment

Luke is not too well wrapped lately. I thought Lorelai was the love of his life? Obviously not. You would think he wouldn't let anything get in the way of him marrying Lorelai. Well maybe he has been a bachelor so long, that he figures "why get married?"
                BarbaraAnn

Comment

Two back-to-back episodes of Gilmore Girls tonight. I'm so excited! I missed The Perfect Dress last time it was on! :clap:

Comment

I cant wait thanks
                    :crazylegs

Comment

I could watch a Gilmore Girls episode over and over and over....again so it never bothers me we they repeat. I did miss a bunch at the beginning of the season because I had a class during it so I've just been playing catch up any how. Two hours....a double treat!!!!
                      sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
                      A Photographed Life
                      12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

I've been playing catch-up all season, as I didn't watch a single episode of GG until this fall....I watched all five seasons by Christmas, and have been desperately trying to catch up every since!! Wish I'd taped the first 8 epis this season!!

Next:
                        He's Slippin' `Em Bread...Dig?
                        After a long absence, Christopher reappears in Lorelai and Rory's lives with an offer to make up for lost time; Lane deals with Zach's jealousy over a song Brian wrote about her.
                        Tonight at 8:00 p.m.

The Perfect Dress
                        Luke, wanting to get to know his newly discovered daughter, goes to talk with the girl's mother (Sherilyn Fenn); Lorelei finds her dress and sets a date but has a feeling that something is about to go wrong.
                        Tonight at 9:00 p.m.

The next "fresh" show is April 4.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell
                          Two back-to-back episodes of Gilmore Girls tonight. I'm so excited! I missed The Perfect Dress last time it was on! :clap:
                          oh...no...I've seen this episode twice I think....or she just repeast it alot in other episodes...LOL

Comment

Repeats

Comment

Whens a new one on?
                              :crazylegs

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X