This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABC's midseason casualties

Guess there are more than a few reasons...

RIP: TV's midseason casualties

ABC is halting production on Heather Graham's Emily's Reasons Why Not (pictured) after just one airing; no word on whether the five remaining completed episodes will ever air. ABC's Jake in Progress is also on indefinite hiatus.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: ABC's midseason casualties

LMFAO!!! One and their done.

Comment

That's a shame about Jake in Progress. They bring it back, only to shelve it again. As it has been said many times before, Cheers wouldn't have lasted beyond a season if it were to have originally aired in this network climate of *no risk taking*. Many other shows would have faced the same fate.

Comment

When they brought back Jack in Progress they had lost a lot of there original writers as well as the style, approach and cinematography from the first season and its not even close to the same show.

The other show- Emily's Reason was just not good...

Just watched my first episode of Four Kings, egghhh its ok I guess, nothing I need to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by fastpassmountain
          That's a shame about Jake in Progress. They bring it back, only to shelve it again. As it has been said many times before, Cheers wouldn't have lasted beyond a season if it were to have originally aired in this network climate of *no risk taking*. Many other shows would have faced the same fate.
          Seinfeld also comes to mind. It didn't get popular until season 3 or 4.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X