This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wild?

Is "The Wild" an in-house Disney production, or is it just distributed by Disney?

Re: The Wild?

I don't know... but does anyone else see the blatant similarities of "The Wild" to "Madagascar"? For crying out loud! Get some originality!

Comment

I guess it depends on which one was in production longer.

I believe this was done in-house by Disney.
      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
      Help support the site you love:
      -Visit the MiceChat store
      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

It's only distributed.... made by C.O.R.E. Animation.
        -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum
          It's only distributed.... made by C.O.R.E. Animation.
          Really? What's C.O.R.E.? Sorry if I sound ignorant, but I have no idea what that is. Did C.O.R.E. make Chicken little?

Comment

WDFA made Chicken Little. C.O.R.E. is owned by William Shatner.
            -Tim

Comment

Yep, The Wild is made by CORE/Complete Pandemoneum & distributed by Disney (similar to how Valiant was done).

As for Madagascar, The Wild actually started production first, so The Wild is an original idea.
              “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by askmike1
                Yep, The Wild is made by CORE/Complete Pandemoneum & distributed by Disney (similar to how Valiant was done).

As for Madagascar, The Wild actually started production first, so The Wild is an original idea.
                Yeah, but the public won't see it that way... But either way, the movie looks good, I'd love to see it. From what I've gathered, it looks like a cross between finding nemo and madagascar.

Comment

From the previews I've seen, characters in "The Wild" look
                  much more realistic than the ones in "Madagascar". Personally
                  I prefer the more cartoony look of the critters in "Madagascar".
                  The critters in "The Wild" look a little stiff and "plasticky".

And yes, the similarities between the two movies are blatantly
                  obvious. Hopefully, this movie will be better, as Madagascar
                  really fell short.

Just going back in animation history a little bit, I remember when
                  "Antz" came out, really wasn't fond of how the movie looked, and
                  that it was just too adult. A short later while "Bug's Life" came
                  out, with a much better story!
                  Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                  An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                  Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                  Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X