• Emperor's New School

This new series starts Friday 2-27 on the Disney Channel,

From the previews, it sounds like Eartha Kitt and Patrick Warburton
    are back to entertain us as Yzma and Kronk, but David Spade will
    not. The new voice of Kuzco certainly doesn't appear to capture
    David Spades voice or comedic timing. It could have been great,
    but only with the original voice of Kuzco. Hopefully, I will be proved
    wrong, . . .
    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Re: Emperor's New School

The commercials just make me cringe. It just looks stupid. And I've seen better Flash animation.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O
      The commercials just make me cringe. It just looks stupid. And I've seen better Flash animation.
      Awsome! I do Flash animation .

Anyway, I like Robert Warburton. He is hilarious!!

Comment

I don't have high hopes. 'Kronk's New Groove' was stinko.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
          I don't have high hopes. 'Kronk's New Groove' was stinko.
          I didn't think it was that bad. Certainly not the best Disney has to offer, but not the worst, and at least it was a fun movie. Far better, IMHO, than those horrible Beauty and the Beast sequels, Cinderella II or Simba's Pride.

I agree on the guy doing Kuzcko's voice. It just doesn't sound right to me. Oh well. Have to wait and see I guess... :unsure:

Comment

This looks terrible!
            A signature should go here.

Comment

Well, saw two episodes of Emperor's New School and they were horrible! Lousy anmination and terrible writing. Just looked and felt low budget...even for TV. They reused some of the same jokes from TENG and rather than paying homage to the original movie, they just came across as lame. It barely passed the kid test getting only a few minor chuckles from the kids. :botox:

This show gets the nostril flare of rejection and the sneer of impending channel change. Sorry to say it gang, ENS is awful!

Comment

My kidlettes liked Kronks New Groove a lot (ages 4-15 :cgrin: ) but yeah, the ENS looks stupid.
                I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
                That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
                sigpic

Comment

I don't know why they bothered getting different voices for Kuzco and Pacha for the 1st episode ~ since practically everything said in the 1st
                  episode was already said and done in the movie~ and the music is
                  hideous ~ where did all that fun frenetic jazzy music from the original
                  movie disappear to?
                  Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                  An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                  Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                  Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

i did not like the animation... it wasnt funny at all, and the story was slow... and the theme song was horrible, and... i dont really want to go on...

the series has a lot to live up to considering disneys past animation like the great kim possible and proud family, and the movie itself was amazing... but past animation series from disney seem to be uninspired and boring "why is this still on the air" kind of garbage... they did infact take one of disneys lesser animated series off the disney channel and moved it to toon disney (thank god) but i really dont like any of the new animated shows from this channel... i didnt even give the buzz on maggie my "i will watch it once and then decide" theroy, i couldnt make it through the first 5 miniutes of that one... i still cant believe its still on the air and people are actually watching it...

disney television animation NEEDS to get back to theyre roots and possibly remember theyre past cartoons instead of putting them on one channel and slowly takeing them out of existence then giving them a so called "DVD treatment" i miss those old disney afternoon shows that were rarely inspired by movies... darkwing, bonkers, goofy, talespin... bring the good stuff back!!!

Comment

and what the heck happened to the migit theme song guy!!!!

Comment

Anyone have John Lasseter's email address? I'd love to send him a link to this thread!

Comment

I can't believe I watched an entire episode of this tripe. I want my 30 minutes back!!!!!!!!1
                          Amanda
                          Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today? :love:

Comment

._. my friend said it was good, goes to show how much I can trust him

Comment

Did you expect any better?

I mean, look at how they turned Lilo & Stitch into bland, cookie-cutter, cutesy characters for their series!

At least Stitch Has a Glitch restored character to the characters.
                              -Tim

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X