This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrfantasmic
    I have a little problem with Farscape, and it starts in the previews played on Scifi. The first time they flashed some of the characters onscreen I just started to laugh... It's more of an unweighed opinion, but oh well!
    LOL... Well, they are puppets, after all... I had the same thoughts at first, until I watched it...
    Honor those who fall under the sword.
    But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks
      They started production on both Stargate shows and Battlestar just recently in the laste few weeks of March. They anticipate a mid to late summer premier like last year. All 3 shows have been ordered for a full and robust season as opposed to the short year Atlantis received and the even shorter season Battlestar received.
      thats what happens with new shows.. order short seasons...see how they do.. then order full seasons..... safer and cheaper than making a full season of a failed show...

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
        thats what happens with new shows.. order short seasons...see how they do.. then order full seasons..... safer and cheaper than making a full season of a failed show...
        I know a thing or two about how it works Figment, I spent 2 years of my life working on major tv shows at Warner Bros in LA.

Comment

Originally posted by mrfantasmic
          Yea for Friday! The problem is, my dorm doesn't get cable, so I have to hope that no one is using the TV in the lobby! Argh!
          I feel your pain! That's the way my dorm was freshman year.

Now, with my current cable company, I get SciFi on East Coast time... so SG-1 starts at 5 pm for me! Only half an hour to go!
          "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
            I feel your pain! That's the way my dorm was freshman year.

Now, with my current cable company, I get SciFi on East Coast time... so SG-1 starts at 5 pm for me! Only half an hour to go!
            Oh I knew there was a reason I wanted to come watch Stargate with you, oh you suck.

"I was gonna make sandwiches"-Genie

Comment

I love it soo far.. Posting in between commericals is great...

Oh man i love this show...

Comment

Oh, lordy, SG-1 was one of the best episodes ever. I was rolling on the floor laughing! Some of those lines... :lol: I loved the nice little Atlantis in-joke in the beginning, about the "Gateship." And of course, as a Sam/Jack 'shipper, that whole ending had me screaming happily. "...I can fix that!" :lol:

Atlantis was decent... the special effects were incredible! I am constantly amazed by the effects on that show. Although there was one shot, when the Wraith first started to attack, where the long shot of the city firing its weapons made me yell "It's Illuminations: Reflections of Atlantis!" Anyways, I was a bit annoyed at Col. Everett. I didn't care for him - he seemed like a little snot... but by the end of the episode, he was starting to redeem himself. And that's one nasty cliffhanger at the end - summer can't come fast enough!

Speaking of next season, anyone catch the teasers for both series? That shot of Ben Browder wearing Air Force dress blues had me scrambling to find a copy of it online... (and it is, at www.pegasusgalaxy.com)
                "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Although there was one shot, when the Wraith first started to attack, where the long shot of the city firing its weapons made me yell "It's Illuminations: Reflections of Atlantis!" www.pegasusgalaxy.com)
                  Haha! I was thinking something along the lines of Fantasmic, but that's what I do.
                  Very interesting episode. I'm so glad SG-1 didn't leave off with a cliffhanger. With the fanbase they've built up, they don't need them. Better to end with a bang!

Comment

Oh, lordy, SG-1 was one of the best episodes ever. I was rolling on the floor laughing! Some of those lines... :lol: I loved the nice little Atlantis in-joke in the beginning, about the "Gateship." And of course, as a Sam/Jack 'shipper, that whole ending had me screaming happily. "...I can fix that!" :lol:
                    - I loved the fish in the pond.

Atlantis was decent... the special effects were incredible! I am constantly amazed by the effects on that show. Although there was one shot, when the Wraith first started to attack, where the long shot of the city firing its weapons made me yell "It's Illuminations: Reflections of Atlantis!" Anyways, I was a bit annoyed at Col. Everett. I didn't care for him - he seemed like a little snot... but by the end of the episode, he was starting to redeem himself. And that's one nasty cliffhanger at the end - summer can't come fast enough!
                    - Gateship, ha ha ha :lol:

Speaking of next season, anyone catch the teasers for both series? That shot of Ben Browder wearing Air Force dress blues had me scrambling to find a copy of it online... (and it is, at www.pegasusgalaxy.com)
                    Whoa whoa whoa whoa- Meet the new team? Ben Browder is part of the new team? I thought he was a reoccuring guest at best? Shanks has a beard? WTF? After the way last night's episode ended, I think I might hold to the belief that was in fact the final episode of SG1. I strongly fear that the 9th season will go the way that many sci-fi shows go in the final seasons and get mixmatched and horriably reconstructed as the idea well dries up. Dangit.

I knew RDA was leaving up but 2 flibbin episodes? Thats it? Sonovab---- thats lame. Atlantis is on track to develop some amazing material next year, I guess I will give the new team a chance but I have my doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks
                      Whoa whoa whoa whoa- Meet the new team? Ben Browder is part of the new team? I thought he was a reoccuring guest at best? Shanks has a beard? WTF? After the way last night's episode ended, I think I might hold to the belief that was in fact the final episode of SG1. I strongly fear that the 9th season will go the way that many sci-fi shows go in the final seasons and get mixmatched and horriably reconstructed as the idea well dries up. Dangit.

I knew RDA was leaving up but 2 flibbin episodes? Thats it? Sonovab---- thats lame. Atlantis is on track to develop some amazing material next year, I guess I will give the new team a chance but I have my doubts.
                      Yup, Ben Browder's character is taking over leading the team. I don't mind him joining I suppose, but it annoys me that he's leading. Carter deserves that. I heard that Shank's beard won't last, but we'll see...

Comment

Found this pic in the same style asmy favorite animator Bruce Timm of Batman, Justice League fame by Adam Hastings

Comment

30 day from tomorrow until season 9 of Stargate---god bless early summer programming! Whewwwwwwwwww!

Comment

Yes! I'm excited! I can't help from reading spoilers. :lol: Convenient, too, that that's ComicCon weekend... hopefully the two casts will be there again on Saturday?

Comment

Re: Stargate

One Week To Go!

Comment

I'll be home just in time.
                                What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tui
                                  I'll be home just in time.
                                  Perfect season to pick up- they are gonna reexplain a lot of stuff

Comment

And change a lot of stuff... I'm loving seeing Ben in the commercials. He's going to take the show to a new level. Of course, I love seeing Claudia... well... anywhere, really!
                                    Honor those who fall under the sword.
                                    But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

I'm so excited! Unfortunately, I'm stuck at Cirque 'til 8 pm... which is th esecond airing of SG-1 for me! Grrr! Everyone send good karma to my VCR!!

Comment

Just caught this news off GateWorld and it really made me sad. The opening credits for both SG-1 and Atlantis are being cut to just ten seconds. That's really a shame, because I absolutely love both of those pieces of music. Why the change? So SciFi can get 50 seconds more of advertising in. :thumbdown

Comment

• Re: Stargate

While everyone is talking about upcoming changes to the Gate universe, can I add that my biggest wish is for someone at SciFi to authorize for some of the bucketfuls of cash they're making to be used to buy Teyla a better wig? I mean, really... They can digitally create entire worlds, but the best they can do for costuming is an old, bad Tina Turner wig? Come on...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X