Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

The LA Times has good news.. "Ruling Favors Anaheim"

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The LA Times has good news.. "Ruling Favors Anaheim"

http://www.latimes.com/la-sp-anaheim...,2803942.story

My favorite name, for the San Diego Union-Tribune... "Brea Angels of Orange"! :lol:
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

sweeet
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Keep in mind the Angels were the LA Angels originally. Anaheim is a city that has taxed the daylights out of you (admission and bed taxes) on the success of DL. I say Go LA Angels!!!!! Anaheim buys them nothing. I grew up going to Anaheim Stadium and love the Angels, but they need $$$ to buy players and compete. Help them do that.
      "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

The ANAHEIM Angels they've been, and that's the way they should stay.

LA has the Dodgers, they don't need another team. Moreno has the money and the Angels have a good team already - hell, look at last year. They had a great season, and a record attendance. Changing the name does nothing but alienate thousands of loyal Anaheim fans.
        sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X