Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Incredibles: Secret Revealed Inside!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Incredibles: Secret Revealed Inside!

Hi all! Thought I might tell ya'll about a little something, something about The Incredibles that I found pretty cool! After buying the DVD today and just now getting to watch it. I found that the phone # that Mr. Incredible calls (number on the Mirage business card) is a working number! Now I am not going to just come out and tell you the number cause it would be too easy for you, but I will tell you that you can win prizes and see exclusive content of the film by dialing this number. Check the DVD out, watch it, and tell me how happy you all are because I told you about this number!

NOTE: The # is toll free so you don't have to worry about charges to your phone!
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

OMG! It worked! Awesome!

I wont spoil the fun by telling you what the number is, but heres a helpful hint:

Spoiler
    You can see it at 33:42 in the film.

Comment

Warning...I went to the not so secret site and learned that to get in you have to check the box that allows DOL to send you emails for everything under the sun from their family of sites.. prepare to be spammed disney style.
      "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Orville
        Warning...I went to the not so secret site and learned that to get in you have to check the box that allows DOL to send you emails for everything under the sun from their family of sites.. prepare to be spammed disney style.
        This is why I have an email address that I use just for when I know that spamming will occur. This site is still cool because I signed up for them to send me a free movie poster!

Comment

Whats the secret site... please?

Comment

It is on theincredibles.com , but you have to have a secret code that is found in the movie. You need to call the number on the business card (Mirage) that Mr. Incredible calls.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X