This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels in America

I have just finished Part One: Millenium Approaches, and read up to Act 3 of Part Two: Perestroika. Words cannot describe what I have read. It is just amazing. Has anyone else read/seen the play or HBO Films Event?? I'm curious to see if others were just as blown away by this play as I am.

I've read part one, and I'm gonna get to read and see all of it for one of my classes this semester! I can't wait!

Comment

I know they're techically two sepparate plays, but as soon as I finished Part One, I had to start Part Two. I don't think I could see the entire thing in "shifts" as they usually do. It is a seven hour show, but I think it should almost be continuous.

Comment

I've seen the film. It's good, but it is reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllly long.

Comment

I did watch the HBO film, and prefer the first half to the second half. The first half was completely magical, though.

Comment

I enjoyed Part Two much more. It really showed the downfall of society, wheras Millenium was just building up to the fall. I really like how there are only 8 characters playing other roles symbolically. It's truly a brilliant play.

Comment

I have the DVD, and I enjoyed the film very much. I didn't know much about it before I saw it, but I was hooked once I did.
              Do you remember your imagination?
              When Neverland was your destination.
              Your magical adventure isn't over yet,
              Just hold on tight and don't forget...

-Remember When, Theme of Disneyland's 50th

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X