Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Angels in America

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels in America

I have just finished Part One: Millenium Approaches, and read up to Act 3 of Part Two: Perestroika. Words cannot describe what I have read. It is just amazing. Has anyone else read/seen the play or HBO Films Event?? I'm curious to see if others were just as blown away by this play as I am.

I've read part one, and I'm gonna get to read and see all of it for one of my classes this semester! I can't wait!

Comment

I know they're techically two sepparate plays, but as soon as I finished Part One, I had to start Part Two. I don't think I could see the entire thing in "shifts" as they usually do. It is a seven hour show, but I think it should almost be continuous.

Comment

I've seen the film. It's good, but it is reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllly long.

Comment

I did watch the HBO film, and prefer the first half to the second half. The first half was completely magical, though.

Comment

I enjoyed Part Two much more. It really showed the downfall of society, wheras Millenium was just building up to the fall. I really like how there are only 8 characters playing other roles symbolically. It's truly a brilliant play.

Comment

I have the DVD, and I enjoyed the film very much. I didn't know much about it before I saw it, but I was hooked once I did.
              Do you remember your imagination?
              When Neverland was your destination.
              Your magical adventure isn't over yet,
              Just hold on tight and don't forget...

-Remember When, Theme of Disneyland's 50th

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X