Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

The Disney Yearbook yay or nay??????

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Disney Yearbook yay or nay??????

Since we are a collective group or critics, I am thinking of pre ordering this
    http://disney.go.com/inside/yearbook...POS=hprollover what is your opinion? Is the hardcover first edition worth it , my concern is I hate having to remember to cancel something if I change my mind, or go do you think its best to go with the soft cover? Critiques please.

Re: The Disney Yearbook yay or nay??????

Hmmm...
    Sounds interesting. I guess it depends on two things: do you prefer hard cover vs. soft cover, and do you want a lithograph of Sleeping Beauty's Castle? If you can live without the lithograph and take good care of your books, reguardless of the strength of their cover, then I say get the paperback. But if you don't intend of getting any of the commemorative plates, ornaments, throws, beach towels, mugs, postcards, pens or T-shirts with the exact same picture, then maybe you should consider buying the hardcover version of the book.
    Sorry if this sounds overly-sarcastic. I'm sleepy, right now. But it sounds like an interesting book, if it's not too general. How many pages is it?
    Oo-de-lally!

Comment

Re: The Disney Yearbook yay or nay??????

I've signed up for it. The price for the softcover is not THAT bad. I hope it's worth it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X