This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite disney song

Mine is................ Part of this world from Little mermaid..

I love sooo many though..........

I love the newer movies though (the songs in them) rather than the older movies
    what is your fav disney song?

Friends for life

Re: favorite disney song

Currently I keep hitting "repeat" when I get to "I'll Make a Man Out of You", from Mulan. I love that song. And Donny Osmond. (except I saw him on tv today and he was looking a little :botox:-ed.)
    A signature should go here.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieP.
      Currently I keep hitting "repeat" when I get to "I'll Make a Man Out of You", from Mulan. I love that song. And Donny Osmond. (except I saw him on tv today and he was looking a little :botox:-ed.)
      ok ok I admit it.. I LOVE DONNNY OSMOND AS WELL.. I did since I was 11.. and I am now 45.. I love that song as well.. he is such a MAN

Friends for life

Comment

Oh, my dad loves him.
        I love "If I Never Knew You" from Pocahontas. LOVE it!
        "Somebody need me too much; somebody know me too well. Somebody pull me up short, and put me through hell, and give me support for being alive. Make me alive. Make me alive! Make me confused; mock me with praise. Let me be used. Vary my days. But alone is alone, not alive. Somebody crowd me with love, somebody force me to care. Somebody let me come through, I'll always be there as frightened as you, to help us survive being alive."
        --"Being Alive"
        Company Stephen
        Sondheim

Comment

I would also like to add anything by Susan Egan, such as "I Won't Say (I'm in Love)" from Hercules. She was the original Belle on Broadway.
          A signature should go here.

Comment

It's a 4 way tie for me :

Circle Of Life from The Lion King

Colors Of The Wind from Pocahontas

A Whole New World from Aladine

Beauty And The Beast from Beauty And The Beast

But in general I love most Disney songs and a self admitted Disney Junkie when it comes to music. I probably have atleast 30 diffrent Disney soundtracks , compilation cds and theme park attraction cds in my car at all times so I can listen to what ever my heart desires at that moment. And about 1000 or more mp3's on my computer so I almost never am without my Disney music at all times.
            Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
            sigpic

Comment

I have two!

Beauty and the Beast from Beauty and the Beast

and

A Whole New World from Aladin

"WHY is the rum always gone???"

Comment

My Favs:

Can You Feel the Love tonight (Sung by Sir Elton John) (Lion King)
                Proud of your Boy (Sung by Clay Aiken) (Aladdin)
                Prince Ali (Sung by Robin Williams) (Aladdin)
                God Help the Outcasts (Sung by ?????) (Hunchback)
                Main Street Electrical Parade
                Merrily on Our Way (Disney's Wind in the Willows) (Mr. Toads Wild Ride)
                Feed The Birds (Sung by Julie Andrews) (Mary Poppins)
                Seize the Day (Newsies)
                Steady as the Beating Drum (Pocahontas)
                Dalmation Plantation (The Original Disney animated film "101 Dalmations")

Comment

Originally posted by Jessicalover
                  It's a 4 way tie for me :

Circle Of Life from The Lion King

Colors Of The Wind from Pocahontas

A Whole New World from Aladine

Beauty And The Beast from Beauty And The Beast

But in general I love most Disney songs and a self admitted Disney Junkie when it comes to music. I probably have atleast 30 diffrent Disney soundtracks , compilation cds and theme park attraction cds in my car at all times so I can listen to what ever my heart desires at that moment. And about 1000 or more mp3's on my computer so I almost never am without my Disney music at all times.
                  I'm jealous. I only have 787 Disney songs on my computer. My car is full of them and I play them everyday! Now for my favorite, I can't go to DL without walking through the castle, pausing, and listen to that darn cricket sing,"When you wish upon a star". It always brings a tear to my eye.
                  sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinker Bell
                    I love "If I Never Knew You" from Pocahontas. LOVE it!
                    Me too! I think it's probably my favorite....

But I also love Beauty and the Beast (though I grew tired of it when it was the song I was singing in voice lessons) and A Whole New World.

Then I absolutely love Aida....

And while I'm talking Disney broadway, I love Maison des Lunes from Beauty and the Beast....I really love Gaston's low notes :blush:

Oh yes, and the MSEP performed by the Dapper Dans
                    Last edited by SinginDisney; 02-24-2006, 08:59 PM.

Comment

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow from the COP

Comment

Dang it -- I can't make up my mind -- AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! ... well...Really I :love: them all but I guess right now I'd have to say Hakuna Matata from the Lion King cause it gets me through the day at work (and my singing drives everyone else CRAZY )

Comment

My favorite is probably a tie between Reflections of Earth & A Whole New World. Two of my other Disney favorites are Little Patch of Heaven from Home on the Range & Universe of Energy's music. But I love almost all Disney songs.

Now here's another question.....why is this thread in the Disneyland section of Micechat?
                          You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality. - Walt Disney

Comment

I'm betting serious money that the OP didn't bother doing a thread search before starting this one... again.

But I'll have to say "If I Never Knew You", but its a tough call.

Comment

hmm, so many to choose from.

When you wish upon a star - Pinocchio (just the ultimate disney song to me)
                              Part of your world, Kiss the girl, anything from Little Mermaid (always loved the movie)
                              Zip-a-dee-doo-dah - Song of the South (try to be sad while listening to this song)
                              Heffalumps and Woozles, Winnie the Pooh - (they're just too cute and such happy music)

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X