This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Series

What TV series do you own on dvd? What ones would you like to own?

For me, I would love to have Seinfeld, Friends, The West Wing (before Sorkin left), SATC, and Nip/Tuck. Classic series I'd like would be Brady Bunch, Dick Van Dyke show, My 3 Sons, Father Knows Best and Alfred Hitchcock Presents.

Re: TV Series

The only TV show I have on DVD is "Cirque du Soleil: Fire within" it was a 13 part documentry on the making of Varekai and it's amazing!

I would like to own a few though, Lost season 1 (and 2 when it comes out so i can finally see it), Nip/Tuck, Amazing Race (the only reality show I actually like) Muppet Show, Veronica Mars, and Wonderfalls. I'm sure there's more, but that's all ic an think of off the top of my head.
    "Tonight I wash my hands of you
    You set the bar I could not live up to
    Tonight the light is breaking through
    So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
    Zebrahead

Comment

Originally posted by twinmom
      What TV series do you own on dvd? What ones would you like to own?

For me, I would love to have Seinfeld, Friends, The West Wing (before Sorkin left), SATC, and Nip/Tuck. Classic series I'd like would be Brady Bunch, Dick Van Dyke show, My 3 Sons, Father Knows Best and Alfred Hitchcock Presents.
      I have season one and two of the Van Dyke Show, two seasons of Murphy Brown, a couple of seasons each of Mary Tyler Moore and MASH, and the first two seasons of "24".

I also have the Ed Sullivan collection of the four shows on which the Beatles appeared.

PS...pardon my ignorance...what is SATC?
      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

:ap: I have seasons 1 through 4 of Alias. I also have the short lived series The Kindred. What I'd like to have is the collection of M*A*S*H*. I'm pretty sure I will be getting Grey's Anatomy and of course, season 5 of Alias. :ap:
        ~ MickeysGirl șoș
        ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! șoș

Comment

PS...pardon my ignorance...what is SATC?
          Sorry, it's Sex and The City.

I forgot about Lost and Grey's Anatomy; I'd love to own those too. Oh and My So Called Life.

Comment

I have The Prisioner, The Avengers (65-67), Northern Exposure 1&2 and Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends 1-3.

I'd probably be amused by Seinfeld and wouldn't mind Twin Peaks, but other than that, I'd rather have films.

Comment

I don't own any on DVD, but I would love to own Lost & Whose Line is it Anyway (not currently on DVD).
              “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Have: Seinfeld (first three seasons), and The Brady Bunch (first two seasons).

Want: Homicide, Life on the Street. Scrubs. Leave it to Beaver. )
                These are the games that never end.

Comment

Season 1 of Roseanne.

I would LOVE for them to come out with all the seasons of Designing Women.

I still want both seasons of Popular but they are pricey. I haven't seen if its available but the show Grosse Point would be great to have, what a fun show that was.

Comment

i have: LOST season 1, ALIAS 1-4, SATC complete series, Friends season 4

i want: Twin Peaks, Charles in Charge
                    <o>

Comment

I have
                      Roseanne Season one and two seasons of Friends

I'd like
                      Lost, Dallas, 90210, SATC(all of it)and the rest of Friends

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I have seasons 1-3 of the Dick Van Dyke Show(my all-time favorite TV show). I'm saving up to buy the other two seasons.
                        Also, I have season 2 of SCTV and a three-episode DVD of Maverick with James Gardner, which is the only DVD of this series available.
                        I rent many other TV programs from the library and have watched Have Gun Will Travel Volume 1, the entire Firefly series and another one of my personal favorites, the British dramedy Monarch of the Glen, Series 1-3 and soon Series 4 which will be released here in May. I highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys British TV. It's definitely in my top five of all-time programs.
                        "I'll be in my bunk...."

Comment

I only have Season 1 of Party of Five.

I have a few on my Amazon list (Seinfeld, Quantum Leap, SeaQuest, Friends, the rest of PoF, etc.) but the reality is that I'll probably never watch them. Don't have the time. I'd rather have movies. Or music, really, music.
                          Good morning, son
                          In twenty years from now
                          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                          And I can tell you 'bout today
                          And how I picked you up and everything changed
                          It was pain
                          Sunny days and rain
                          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 of Gilmore Girls
                            Seasons 1, 2, 3 and 4 of Will and Grace
                            Seasons 1, 2 and 3 of Smallville
                            Seasons 1 and 2 of Scrubs
                            Seasons 1 and 2 of Hogan's Heroes
                            Seasons 1 and 2 (I think I have the 3rd season too) of Monk
                            Season 1 of Lost

That's all I can remember right now of those that I have.

I want: Who's Line Is It Anyway? and probably a few more I can't think of yet.
                            :love: Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.:love:
                            --------------------------------------------------------
                            :ghug:Part of the Disney Ohana:ghug:

--------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I have season 1 & 2 of Kung Fu.
                              I also have season 1 of Wanted Dead or Alive.
                              My last TV series is Kolchak, The Night Stalker
                              Mirror, mirror on the wall...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X