This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Lady & The Tramp Appreciation Thread

I grew up wih the movie on VHS and have seen it hundreds of times. Finally it has been released to DVD! Here's to the movie with most romantic dinner scene in the entire history of motion pictures!!

What say you?
    Originally posted by aashee
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Re: The Official Lady & The Tramp Appreciation Thread

I've had it on DVD for a few years.... but that was a standard movie-only edition. I'll definately get the new release, too.

Stan Freberg rules, btw.
    -Tim

Comment

We got it tuesday, it looks BRILLIANT! Great Job!

My Daughter LOVES it, and I love sharing it now with her!

(Saw in the previews we have to wait till October for the Special "Little Mermaid" Release????)
      -----------------------------------------------
      DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

I love Lady and the Tramp I am sure they did a great job.. It's a must own.
        :crazylegs

Comment

I picked it up yesterday. It's been so long that I actually forgot how much I like this one (or maybe it's tht I have a greater appreciation for it now than as a child).

I did have one thought though. Considering the romanticalness of this film, why didn't they make this a Feb. 14 release (V-day was Tuesday this year)? I would think that it could have been a fun marketing strategy and I would be willing to bet that a lot of people would pick it up as their V-Day gift either to an SO or to themselves. Just a thought.

Comment

got it and saw it last nite for the first time in 5 years!!!

i never realized how incredibly human the movie is and the things it touches upon if only lightly...

ol nutsy going in the door

tony grinning at tramp before dinner clueing on that they will have puppys

jock and trusty disscussing matrimony after theyre night together

wow!!!

the extras are great (apparently walt had a tree that he thought under... all these years since i was 3 i had a swing under a tree that i used to take care of the tree and swung on it every afternoon rain or shine)

this dvd was amazing and im glad i got it!

Comment

I reminded my husband today that we need to buy it. He said, "Okay, but I have to have spaghetti on that day!" Considering he's never seen it (I have to introduce all the classics to him as they come out on DVD), I find that really funny.
              "But every night, when it gets dark
              and the stars come out,
              I'll look up on her behalf.
              I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Comment

This has always been my absolute favorite Disney movie. I hadn't seen it in a couple of years and watched on Sunday with my youngest daughter. She'd never seen it, but asked to watch it after seeing the commercial for the release on Tuesday. I had to go dig the VHS out from the garage but we watched and she loved it. I haven't had time to pick up the DVD but I will tomorrow or Friday and I can't wait to watch it!

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                Mark Twain

Comment

Love this movie.. I am buying it this week for the girls after pay day

Friends for life

Comment

I was lucky enough to see this movie in a big theater in Downtown LA when it first came out. It has always been a favorite movie. Got the DVD today and it looks to be a real winner. I haven't had the time to watch it yet, but I will do that soon.
                    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X