Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Finding "Hidden Oswalds"

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding "Hidden Oswalds"

There have been all sorts of threads about "hidden Mickeys".

Now that the Lucky Rabbit's back in the fold, how about finding "Hidden Oswalds"?

Here goes:

I regularly watch Pardon The Interruption on ESPN ...and both Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon have a collage of different celebriity (usually sport celebrity) heads in back of them on their set.

For the last two-three weeks, I think I've seen Oswald's face in the collage behind Wilbon...almost positive that I'm seeing an almost hidden Oswald...or am I just having another one of those 60's flashbacks or something...

Thank you,

Barry
    Last edited by Radiobarry; 03-02-2006, 07:39 AM.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: Finding &quot;Hidden Oswalds&quot;

You're not the only one that's seen it... now, if only somebody will come up with a screen capture.
    -Tim

Comment

I'll try to take a picture of my TV monitor this afternoon - if anyone else can do it better, go for it!!!
      I'm hunting for Oswald (well, not really)...
      Last edited by Radiobarry; 03-02-2006, 11:37 PM.
      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

For the record, the "I think" hidden Oswald was replaced Thursday afternoon by the head of a horse that somebody paid a bunch of money for. I'll remain ever vigilant...and if you see "hidden Oswalds"....anywhere...please let us know...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X