This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding "Hidden Oswalds"

There have been all sorts of threads about "hidden Mickeys".

Now that the Lucky Rabbit's back in the fold, how about finding "Hidden Oswalds"?

Here goes:

I regularly watch Pardon The Interruption on ESPN ...and both Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon have a collage of different celebriity (usually sport celebrity) heads in back of them on their set.

For the last two-three weeks, I think I've seen Oswald's face in the collage behind Wilbon...almost positive that I'm seeing an almost hidden Oswald...or am I just having another one of those 60's flashbacks or something...

Thank you,

Barry
    Last edited by Radiobarry; 03-02-2006, 07:39 AM.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: Finding "Hidden Oswalds"

You're not the only one that's seen it... now, if only somebody will come up with a screen capture.
    -Tim

Comment

I'll try to take a picture of my TV monitor this afternoon - if anyone else can do it better, go for it!!!
      I'm hunting for Oswald (well, not really)...
      Last edited by Radiobarry; 03-02-2006, 11:37 PM.
      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

For the record, the "I think" hidden Oswald was replaced Thursday afternoon by the head of a horse that somebody paid a bunch of money for. I'll remain ever vigilant...and if you see "hidden Oswalds"....anywhere...please let us know...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X