Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghost Hunters......

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ghost Hunters......

    I know some of you here like the show Ghost Hunters so when my DH was watching it I saw that there will be a new episode on March 29th. Looks like they are hyping this episode up. It was actually a great commercial so I hope you all enjoy it!!
    Here is a link to their site:

    http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/

  • #2
    Re: Ghost Hunters......

    damn hacks. For those of you in the Lonesome Ghosts MC Gold group, you already know how I feel about these guys.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Ghost Hunters......

      I cant wait! I love this show!
      Mellymouse




      (do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)





      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Ghost Hunters......

        Ghost Hunters is a really good show. My wife was just asking me a few nights ago if I had seen or read anything about new Ghost Hunters episodes. I've tried watching Most Haunted on the Travel Channel and can't stand it because it's so over the top ridiculous.
        You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.


        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Ghost Hunters......

          Originally posted by JangoFett
          Ghost Hunters is a really good show. My wife was just asking me a few nights ago if I had seen or read anything about new Ghost Hunters episodes. I've tried watching Most Haunted on the Travel Channel and can't stand it because it's so over the top ridiculous.


          I sooooooo cant know stand the man who gets "possessed" all the time.
          What a loser! :lol:
          Mellymouse




          (do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)





          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Ghost Hunters......

            I watch Ghost Hunters like crazy. I can't stand Derek Acorah though Both of his Travel Channels shows are silly indeed. I have been watching all the wednesday night Ghost Hunter marathons that have been going on for the last few weeks. Like the guys or not, Taps seems to bring good ratings to Sci-Fi.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Ghost Hunters......

              Oh this show cracks me up. Just about as much as Dead Famous... the show where they think they can find Grace Kelly in some house she might have visited once as a child, and Elvis in some dank deserted brewery. Mmm hmmm.
              I mean, who would really want to haunt a palace in Monaco or Graceland instead, right???

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Ghost Hunters......

                Originally posted by Tinkerbell
                Oh this show cracks me up. Just about as much as Dead Famous... the show where they think they can find Grace Kelly in some house she might have visited once as a child, and Elvis in some dank deserted brewery. Mmm hmmm.
                I mean, who would really want to haunt a palace in Monaco or Graceland instead, right???
                Don't get me started on them. My group has done investigations with them 4 times now (twice in LA and once up here at the Brookdale Lodge and once on Alcatraz). They are complete hacks who try to stage everything in the name of sensationalism. They wouldn't know a real ghost or haunting if it came out of a wall in from of them and said 'Boo'.
                Growing older is manditory
                Growing up is however, optional

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Ghost Hunters......

                  Originally posted by OogieBoogie
                  Don't get me started on them. My group has done investigations with them 4 times now (twice in LA and once up here at the Brookdale Lodge and once on Alcatraz). They are complete hacks who try to stage everything in the name of sensationalism. They wouldn't know a real ghost or haunting if it came out of a wall in from of them and said 'Boo'.
                  Yeah that doesn't surprise me. Those types of shows are purely for entertainment purposes only. They make me laugh most of the time!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Ghost Hunters......

                    I saw an episode of the Ghost Hunters in which they actually captured a ghost. They tagged its ear and kept the ghost in captivity for twenty years at an sea-themed amusement park. When they finally released the ghost back into the sea, the poor thing was near helpless. Why the ghost no longer knew how to even hunt for its own food. A few weeks later the ghost washed up on the shore -- dead. So tragic. That poor ghost had so much life to give. Snuffed out by man's undying inquisitive nature and passion for Marine & Ski Boat show parks.


                    You know, I think I may be confusing Ghost Hunter with Orca Hunter and the 'ghost' with a 'large man-eating sea mammel.'

                    But, either way, its tragic.
                    Tref ...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Ghost Hunters......

                      Originally posted by Tinkerbell
                      Yeah that doesn't surprise me. Those types of shows are purely for entertainment purposes only. They make me laugh most of the time!
                      I do admit though I kinda like their British accents. But I am glad i never invite Derek Acorah over to my house or else I would probably be waken up in the middle of the night due to him talking to "Dead People" :lmao:

                      I think most of the time he researches his stuff before hand honestly.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Ghost Hunters......

                        Originally posted by Disney Wrassler
                        I do admit though I kinda like their British accents. But I am glad i never invite Derek Acorah over to my house or else I would probably be waken up in the middle of the night due to him talking to "Dead People" :lmao:

                        I think most of the time he researches his stuff before hand honestly.
                        There hasn't yet been a word invented to clearly describe Derek!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Ghost Hunters......

                          I watch Most Haunted, Ghost Hunters, and Dead Famous.

                          The Ghost Hunter guys really annoy me. They walk around saying "Ooo, we're gonna check out our evidence" or "Let's see if we can debunk this ghost". They use the words "evidence" and "debunk" like it makes them sound more professional and smarter. Sure, Roto-Rooter guys.

                          I actually DID enjoy their one episode where they caught a shadow figure coming out of a wall and running menacingly back and forth across the room.

                          Even though Dead Famous go around to the worst possible locations to find old celebrities (except for Elvis' childhood home and the highway James Dean died), I find their show amusing. Except when Chris starts saying spirits are pocessing him and are "going through" him.

                          Whatever.
                          Ghost Mickey Popcorn Bucket Mission? 10/14/10 SUCCESS! FINALLY!!!! :yea:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Ghost Hunters......

                            I just wanted to bump this, because I was reminded it is tomorrow! Happy hauntings!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Ghost Hunters......

                              Originally posted by Churro
                              I know some of you here like the show Ghost Hunters so when my DH was watching it I saw that there will be a new episode on March 29th. Looks like they are hyping this episode up. It was actually a great commercial so I hope you all enjoy it!!
                              Here is a link to their site:

                              http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/
                              and tonights episode is special to me because it was filmed at the Waverly Hills sanatorium in Louisville Kentucky not to far from where I live, only about a few hours away.!!!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X