this is: :blink:

Re: Guess who...

Is that Eddie Van Halen? OH MY GOD!

Comment

yep! Time sure hasn't been kind to him!

Comment

HOLY CRAP!!! He looks older than Mick Jagger.

Comment

I wouldn't have had any clue, that's just plain scary. He could play one of the pirates on the POTC movie and only need pirate clothes. Ick!

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
          Mark Twain

Comment

I saw Van Halen in concert last year and Eddie looked just as horrible. He also did a guitar solo that went on for about 20 minutes while he writhed on the floor. Not very attractive.

Comment

:lmao: wow- just goes to show you that you should never trust the camera. That is horrifying!

Comment

know wonder Valerie Bertinelli left him EEEEWWWwweee
                :ap: "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." :ap:

Comment

no way))))))0 he was valerie bertinellis hubby? wow, he looks old as dirt, and he looks like he has no teeth. wow drugs can play pretty on ya :lmao:

Comment

Thats just nasty. I think he needs some plastic surgery and some hair dye.

Sabrina
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MckyCrzy
                      know wonder Valerie Bertinelli left him EEEEWWWwweee
                      This bugs me and I just pinned down why. We should not get married and then leave them because they change (get fatter, thinner, grey hair, bald- wrinkles- whatever)- it's that kind of attitude that leads to men leaving their wives to find a younger sexier model. Or wives leaving their husbands to look for some young stud.

Age gets to us all- some gracefully, some not. To think that a spouse should up and leave for that reason is really disgraceful-it should not be that way and maybe I am being naive and idealizing it- but that is just wrong.

No- he's not young anymore, he was always older than her anyway wasn't he? And he got caught in a BAD picture- but that should never be an excuse to leave a marriage and move on.

Comment

Didn't he just go through a terrible cancer thing, too? So, yeah, he's a little worse for the wear.

That said...:shudder!:
                        A signature should go here.

Comment

Originally posted by twinmom
                          this is: :blink:

He looks like Scooby, Shaggy & crew just took off his mask and exposed him as the monster, all while saying "I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids!"
                          Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                          I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla
                            no way))))))0 he was valerie bertinellis hubby? wow, he looks old as dirt, and he looks like he has no teeth. wow drugs can play pretty on ya :lmao:
                            Why do you think Valerie Bertinelli Still looks so young and cute? She sapped the life out of this poor dope. She's a vampire, I tells ya!
                            Honor those who fall under the sword.
                            But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

Surely it's the Crypt Keeper...

"I'm gettin' kind of fond of you, kid.
                              Not that I want to pick out curtains or anything."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X