Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Quick question

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Quick question

    Sorry if this has been discussed before but what happened to Disney Magazine, i mean i am pass holder and i got it for free then they said there were going to cease puplication.does anyone know why they did that, i really enjoyed it.
    Counting down the days to Halloween Haunt!!!! Knotts Berry Farm
    I love True Blood sundays!

  • #2
    Re: Quick question

    Originally posted by Annie89
    Sorry if this has been discussed before but what happened to Disney Magazine, i mean i am pass holder and i got it for free then they said there were going to cease puplication.does anyone know why they did that, i really enjoyed it.
    They stopped publication last year, there was a big huff about it too on SaveDisney.com... Apparently it wasn't in profit... The problem is that it was a direct decendant of Disney News which was a printed paper in the park...

    The thing about it is that there was offered no real replacement for anyone... PAP's are mailed Family Fun - which is a Disney publication in it's place... It isn't the same...

    My advice, if you miss it send a complaint letter to Guest Services... Someone may get the message....
    Check out my other blog:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Quick question

      i only received one issue of it, since i became a PAP right before they stopped the publication. i really enjoyed it and was very disappointed to see that it wasn't going to be continuing. family fun isn't that great, IMO.
      <o>

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Quick question

        Originally posted by pixie chick
        family fun isn't that great, IMO.
        Especially if you don't have any kids! Then it's really a poor substitute!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Quick question

          Originally posted by cellarhound
          They stopped publication last year, there was a big huff about it too on SaveDisney.com... Apparently it wasn't in profit... The problem is that it was a direct decendant of Disney News which was a printed paper in the park...

          The thing about it is that there was offered no real replacement for anyone... PAP's are mailed Family Fun - which is a Disney publication in it's place... It isn't the same...

          My advice, if you miss it send a complaint letter to Guest Services... Someone may get the message....
          Those who subscribed or already had that subscription(sometimes offered through Disney Visa back then.) were offered a choice of continuing with Family Fun Magazine as a replacement. I know, because I wrote them and this is what Disney offered. It isn't the same I agree.
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Quick question

            Originally posted by pixie chick
            i only received one issue of it, since i became a PAP right before they stopped the publication. i really enjoyed it and was very disappointed to see that it wasn't going to be continuing. family fun isn't that great, IMO.
            Yup. One issue here too right after activating the PAP. Then... zip. I'll check out the web publication quarterly for any discount news. It seems they are driving all AP communications now through the WDW AP site. The Disney behemoth continues to struggle mightily with the application of technology (<that's a musing for a new thread......)

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Quick question

              Well, yes, the news letters seem to be going the way of the dodo too... Cuts your printing costs, I guess...
              Check out my other blog:

              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X