This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is The Report!!

Hey, do any of you watch The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, or the Colbert Report? Just curious.

I love them both. My favorite "The Word" from The Report is "You're Welcome", and "Jesi". Now I'm on the lookout for Good Jesi and Bad Jesi...

I alos LOVE the Daily Show. We have "Indecision 2004" on DVD. My favorite segments from that is when Ed Helms goes to one of the debates and has a fit because "YOU LIED TO ME!". "Oh my God, he said lesbian!" Also, is when Colbert goes to the Republican National Convention. "TWELVE MORE YEARS! TWELVE MORE YEARS!"
    "Somebody need me too much; somebody know me too well. Somebody pull me up short, and put me through hell, and give me support for being alive. Make me alive. Make me alive! Make me confused; mock me with praise. Let me be used. Vary my days. But alone is alone, not alive. Somebody crowd me with love, somebody force me to care. Somebody let me come through, I'll always be there as frightened as you, to help us survive being alive."
    --"Being Alive"
    Company Stephen
    Sondheim

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X