X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americas Next Top Model

Anyone watch?

I've watched re-runs on VH1 before but this is the first time I've ever watched it from the beginning,

Some of these girls are just unbelievable! As in bitchy :lol: not amazing.
    Last edited by dsnylndmom; 03-09-2006, 10:27 AM.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Re: Americas Next Top Model

Much to my husband's dismay, I watch this show. It is a total train wreck yet I still watch! I haven't watched all of last night's episode yet but I did catch the end and was disappointed they didn't get rid of the arrogant chick (the one who thinks she is humble).

Comment

I actually watched it too last night (the most I've ever watched of a reality show) and it was sort of interesting I thought. I kept hoping for a cat fight or something. That one girl got so drunk, I was laughing:roll:
      Mirror, mirror on the wall...

Comment

It's like a car wreck, you don't want to watch but you have to! :lol:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

^ I agree!!

Comment

I Love this show trya is my idol and jay is a hottie lol
            ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyFanaticBoy
              I Love this show trya is my idol and jay is a hottie lol
              Jay is sooooo good looking :thumbup:
              I should've known I could count of you to watch this with me

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

*RAISE* Another fan here. I have been watching since Season......Yoanna..what season was that? LOL I also went back and watched Season 1 on Netflix so I believe I've seen them all. I wasn't very happy about last years winner Nicole, she seemed to I don't...ditsy to appreciate it I guess. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL
                  *RAISE* Another fan here. I have been watching since Season......Yoanna..what season was that? LOL I also went back and watched Season 1 on Netflix so I believe I've seen them all. I wasn't very happy about last years winner Nicole, she seemed to I don't...ditsy to appreciate it I guess. LOL
                  I agree about Nicole! I watched about 85% of that season, on VH1. I kept missing the first couple of episodes. I also watched the one with Naima as the winner, I think that was the first one I watched, I got about 85% of that one too.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I've caught it every now and then before- watched last night.

Ok- Jade- *shudder* Honey, when the judges love you because you look like a transvestite drag queen- you might want to shut your mouth.
                    That chick with the squishy baby doll face- *yikes*- no thanks.

I loved seeing Feronda (sp?) getting owned by Tyra at the end- that's a shot to your ego baby!

Rose totally digs on this show and has announced her intention to be a model- :blink:

I don't think we'll miss another ep if I can help it- if only to see the day Jade gets kicked to the curb.

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
                      I've caught it every now and then before- watched last night.

Ok- Jade- *shudder* Honey, when the judges love you because you look like a transvestite drag queen- you might want to shut your mouth.
                      That chick with the squishy baby doll face- *yikes*- no thanks.

I loved seeing Feronda (sp?) getting owned by Tyra at the end- that's a shot to your ego baby!

Rose totally digs on this show and has announced her intention to be a model- :blink:

I don't think we'll miss another ep if I can help it- if only to see the day Jade gets kicked to the curb.
                      DId you see in next week's episode Jade is supposed to take the word DIVA to the max! Looks good and catty

I love Kari, I think she's adorable, I cracked up when they said she looks likea Bratz Doll :lol:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                        DId you see in next week's episode Jade is supposed to take the word DIVA to the max! Looks good and catty

I love Kari, I think she's adorable, I cracked up when they said she looks likea Bratz Doll :lol:
                        Looks like Jade has hair issues- I will enjoy anything that makes that girl go crazy. The judges slammed her good too.

Kari is adorable- but OMG......

My favorite is Sara so far- and Danielle (the one they said was regal and she did not know what that meant) :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
                          Looks like Jade has hair issues- I will enjoy anything that makes that girl go crazy. The judges slammed her good too.

Kari is adorable- but OMG......

My favorite is Sara so far- and Danielle (the one they said was regal and she did not know what that meant) :lol:
                          OMG that was SO FUNNY! I was like "um okay" :lol:
                          Sara just turned it on didn't she! She nailed it! I like Joannie(think thats it)too. And Brooke.

But I don't think Gina will go far.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

The line that about killed me from laughter was the judge who said "feronda-phone home!"

She looked TOTALLY alien in that pic!

I did not know I could get this on Netflix- I am SO all over that!

Comment

I love this show.

I was so happy when Naima won season 4.

I don't like season 1 or Adrianne though, she is so dumb. And now she has a realty show with Chris Knight (Peter Brady)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X