Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Isaac Hayes quits South Park!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isaac Hayes quits South Park!

Posted 3/13/2006 4:54 PM
    USATODAY.com

Isaac Hayes quits 'South Park'
    South Park, where he voices Chef, saying he can no longer stomach its take on religion.

The question now becomes: How will South Park write off Chef?
    By Louis Lanzano, AP
    Hayes, who has played the ladies' man/school cook in the animated Comedy Central satire since 1997, said in a statement Monday that he feels a line has been crossed.

Comedy Central
    Hayes has voiced the role of Chef since 'South Park' went on the air.
    South Park
    http://www.usatoday.com/life/televis...13-hayes_x.htm
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Isaac Hayes quits South Park!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This can't be happening, Chef is the 2nd best character. Why? what? how? Why did he quit????
    If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade. Then find someone who's life has given them vodka and have a party.

I look at you and I see 2 men. The man you are and the man you ought to be. One day those 2 will meet and should make for one hell of a football player!

If this is torture, chain me to the wall

Are you there God? It's me Jesus.

Locke and Jack are to busy worrying about Locke and Jack.

The best kind of Prize is a surprise! Hehehe

The sun never sets on the Disney Empire.

Comment

As little as I like the show- I have to agree with Stone.

(alias- you might want to edit that post- the article it's lost under flashy ads)
      Last edited by Nephythys; 03-13-2006, 07:39 PM.

Comment

It's like the end of the world.
        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

I was just informed that this is old news... he apparently announced it back in december! Why are we just now hearing this?!
          -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum
            I was just informed that this is old news... he apparently announced it back in december! Why are we just now hearing this?!
            A seasons' worth of residual checks? Contractual obligation/avoiding breach of contract? Did Kenny call you?
            "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

I think Tom Cruise made him quit.
              A signature should go here.

Comment

As sad as this is, I have to agree with Matt Stone. He had no problem when the Devil was Gay, or Jesus had his own TV show ... but make fun of Scientology and OH NO!!!

My guess is they kill off Chef. Which would make for a great sweeps thing.

Comment

That's my question, are they going to stage a spectacular death or just let him fade away?

I'm voting for spectacle!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

Maybe he has an "ins" that there's a ufo on its way.

Comment

But I love Chef's chocolate salty balls!

Matt Stone hit the nail on the head. South Park is an equal opportunity offender, that's why I love it!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                      Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                      Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Matt Stone is yummy, but that's for another thread

Comment

Originally posted by Momzilla59
                          That's my question, are they going to stage a spectacular death or just let him fade away?

I'm voting for spectacle!
                          It's South Park ... spectacle!!!!

It'd be sweet if they made

"South Park II - The Search for Chef"

Comment

Originally posted by a_hyperbole
                            But I love Chef's chocolate salty balls!

Matt Stone hit the nail on the head. South Park is an equal opportunity offender, that's why I love it!
                            LOL YAAY another Salty Chocolate Ball Lover!!

I love south park..I was just listening to it on comedy central

Comment

This is a freaking travesty.

God damn you, Isaac Hayes.
                              Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X