• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Black TAKEN!!!

Jack Black Elopes with Tanya Haden
    Tuesday Mar 14, 2006 2:35pm EST

Jack Black and Tanya Haden
    CREDIT: UNIMEDIA

Actor-musician Jack Black has eloped with girlfriend Tanya Haden, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

Black and Haden, who met at Crossroads, a private high school in Santa Monica, only recently started dating.

"They love each other very much. We're thrilled," the bride's father, jazz bassist Charlie Haden, tells PEOPLE.

Black, 36, is coming off the big-screen success of King Kong. His credits also include High Fidelity and School of Rock, and he's one half of the comedy-rock duo Tenacious D, with partner Kyle Gass. The pair is due to release a film later this year, Tenacious D in: The Pick of Destiny.

Tanya Haden, a 34-year-old musician, is a triplet. Her sisters, Rachel and Petra, are musicians as well, having formed the band That Dog in the 1990s, and Petra recently released an a cappella cover album of The Who Sell Out.
    http://people.aol.com/people/article...172114,00.html
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Jack Black TAKEN!!!

Good for him. I love Jack Black. I'm not sure why, but I just do. :love:
    A signature should go here.

Comment

Heh. Well she can have him. Totally not my type.

Comment

Dang nabbit!! There goes another one

I think he's funny but icky.

Comment

^same here!! he's hilarious, but i just don't see him in romantic sort of way. i guess i feel like that with most comedians, though.
          <o>

Comment

i love Jack Black! I thought he was dating that one comedienne chick. I forgot her name. She weote for Will & Grace and played a nurse on a show or two. Crap, what's her name? I liked them together.
            �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by TinkPink
              i love Jack Black! I thought he was dating that one comedienne chick. I forgot her name. She weote for Will & Grace and played a nurse on a show or two. Crap, what's her name? I liked them together.
              She's so funny!

Premiere: Laura Kightlinger and Jack Black at the LA premiere of Paramount's The School of Rock - 9/24/2003
              Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard, Wireimage.com
              "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Wow, I guess fat, ugly guys like me and Jack have a chance. Now if only I had the money.... hmmmm...

Comment

Does anyone think it is strange he is hosting this years Kid's Choice Awards on Nickelodeon? Don't get me wrong I love Jack.....but considering his "adults only" content usually, I just thought it was weird.

Comment

Thanks for info wow
                    :crazylegs

Comment

Originally posted by Churro
                      Does anyone think it is strange he is hosting this years Kid's Choice Awards on Nickelodeon?
                      Not at all. He's just a giant 11 year old, after all. Perfect match, LOL!
                      A signature should go here.

Comment

Jack Black SLIMED!

GREEN DAY AND MORE SCORE TOP HONORS

Robin Williams Doused in
                        Spectacular Superstar Sliming
                        Show Host Jack Black Gets the Goo, Too
                        ---

http://www.nickkcapress.com/2006KCA/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by Bornieo Goes Bananas
                          Wow, I guess fat, ugly guys like me and Jack have a chance.
                          Yeah its just too bad its not the same for skinny ugly guys....
                          What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Anyone catch him on the Kids Choice Awards on Nickelodeon? He was hilarious - watched with my little cousin. Its funny how he can crack up a six year old and a 23 year old at the same time.

Comment

At least he appears to be a real person. I've seen him in a few interviews and he doesn't fit the phoney "Hollywood" type of person. If you know what I mean...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X