X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS Ice Crytal Game

Hi!

I figured a game (not computer) qualifies as entertainment, right?

I'm looking for a game I played about 20-some years ago. As I recall, it was called "I.C.S. Ice Crystal Game." I believe it came in a white rectangular box.

It consisted of clear plastic tubes about 1/4" in diameter connected by white balls with (I think) six holes in them. Each end of each plastic tube fit into a white ball, forming a 3-dimensinal polygon. It also came with small pieces in a few different colors that fit over the plastic tubes.

The object was to get your color pieces on a triangle of the plastic tubes. The trick was that when you played a piece, you then rotated the "board" using the tube you played on as a pivot point.

Has anyone out there heard of this, or am I the only one? I've been looking for this game for years, and haven't been able to find it, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Check out my blog Faith and the Magic Kingdom! Finding and exploring illustrations, metaphors, examples and lessons for the Christian life found at the Magic Kingdom of Disneyland.

Re: ICS Ice Crytal Game

that's what I thought ... no one has ever heard of this game but me (and the 25 or so kids in my GATE class in 1983).

Oh well.

Check out my blog Faith and the Magic Kingdom! Finding and exploring illustrations, metaphors, examples and lessons for the Christian life found at the Magic Kingdom of Disneyland.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X