This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt Disney... The Man Behind The Myth

Vic and I just watched this DVD. If you haven't yet seen it... SEE IT! Wow! The early home movies of Walt and family... the history of the Disney organization... the interviews with people who worked with Uncle Walt... all make this an amazing presentation.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Re: Walt Disney... The Man Behind The Myth

I agree. I bought it at World of Disney in Downtown Disney and Disneyland years back and by the time I finished watching it I almost shed a tear because I felt like I knew the man personally. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the music on the DVD's main menu. Sometimes I just pop the DVD in to listen to that!!! My fav. scene is the one where he invisioned EPCOT on his hospital room ceiling. I also like the Disneyland chapter and the Dumbo/WWII chapter.

THIS IS A MUST SEE!!!!

Comment

I saw this last night in a disney outlet store where I live. I almost grabbed it but money's a little tight right now so I figure I'll just wait.

Comment

Yes, it is an AWESOME dvd. I also love "The Hand Behind the Mouse: The Ub Iwerks Story" I wish they would put that on DVD.
        sigpic
        Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X