X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simpsons Movie

Originally posted by imdb.com
    Many moviegoers attending the screening of 20th Century Fox's Ice Age: The Meltdown were surprised and delighted to see a 20-second trailer for The Simpsons: The Movie preceding the feature. Many cheered. The trailer announced that the long-awaited film will open theatrically on July 27, 2007. "Uh, oh," says Homer in the clip. "We better get started." Within hours several websites had the trailer up and running. They included: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Roj6U79xuH2 and http://movies.monstersandcritics.com...ie/3528/videos. The trailer also aired on Sunday night's episode of The Simpsons. Fox is expected to make a formal announcement of the movie today (Monday). In an interview with USA Today Simpsons creator Matt Groening remarked that the producers had "been working to get a script that would be worthy of people actually paying to see the Simpsons. ... We felt the time was right for a movie ... and for Milhouse to win an Oscar."
    I think if they do it right, this will be great...but, we'll see.

Re: Simosins Movie

sorry...should have searched better...but I was excitted and I guess I somehow missed it..(please don't bite my head off you guys...)
    Last edited by quasimodo1384; 04-04-2006, 08:33 AM.

Comment

*CHOMP!*

Mmm.... tastes like quasi head.
      -Tim

Comment

I've never heard of he Simosins, why would they be getting a movie already?
        What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tui
          I've never heard of he Simosins, why would they be getting a movie already?
          oh my gosh...I even spelled it wrong! AHHHH! Oh my gosh... where WAS my head this morning?

Comment

Re: Simpsons Movie

Your Head was obviously...

...not in the Header.
            -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man
              Your Head was obviously...

...not in the Header.
              :lol:

well, I hope I at least gave you all something to laugh at...wow... (and I'd like to wish this thread a quick death, that is all)

Comment

A lot of people think that this film can beat Titanic in the Box Office record.
                "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X