This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wild

It could be the Disney fan in me, but does this movie look absolutely adorable? That little fuzzy koala kills me- actually, all of the animals look so cute- I don't think I could pcik one over another! Ok, but really, look at this face.

Re: The Wild

It looks cute, but it also looks a lot like a rip-off of Madagascar. At least from what they have in the trailers.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I think it's more of a mix with Madagascar and Finding Nemo.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
      -Jurassic Park

Comment

this movie looks sooo cute

my girls want to see this

Friends for life

Comment

But it's Disney......!!!! Gotta go!!!!
          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

It's not really, Disney. Disney is only distributing and advertising it.
            (Kinda like pixar was before, and similar to that Pigeon movie last
            fall that did doo doo at the box office.)

Still it looks to have more potential than that pigeon movie,
            even though it looks very similar to Madagascar with a little
            Lion King thrown in. Even though the animals look more
            realistic than Madagascar, I liked the more cartoony look
            of Mad.
            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I hope I get free CM's passes for this one

Friends for life

Comment

I hope it's not a copy of Madagascar...

The problem I had with that movie was the characters. I hated them. In a cartoon you have to like the characters. I'm sorry, but a buch of spoiled rich bored new york city animals? come on!

I'll probably end up watching The Wild, due to the large amount of kids I hang around (for not having kids myself). I hope the characters are better

By the way Aladdin, if disney didn't make it who did?
                St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Production Companies

C.O.R.E. Feature Animation
                  Contrafilm
                  Hoytyboy Pictures

It's not like Chicken Little which as far as I know was an in-house Disney film.
                  Infinity and Beyond:
                  The technology of today is changing the media of tomorrow.
                  http://www.infinityandbeyond.tabert.com/

Comment

Originally posted by jurgenb52
                    Production Companies

C.O.R.E. Feature Animation
                    Contrafilm
                    Hoytyboy Pictures

It's not like Chicken Little which as far as I know was an in-house Disney film.
                    ahhh... thanks
                    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Originally posted by filmfreak11
                      I think it's more of a mix with Madagascar and Finding Nemo.
                      Exactly! Both fabulous movies IMO. But this film does seem to be bringing a handful of its own touches to the screen. Check out the site... http://www.disney.com/thewild

very cool...

Comment

Nope, I have three kids and all three have said they have no interest, even my five year old daughter, who said it looked like Madagascar. :lmao: She loooooves Madagascar, so she was offended.

My eight year old girl said it looked dumb and that the "cartooning" (animation?) was ugly.

:lol: Finally, I'm off the hook for a kids' movie! :yea:

Comment

Originally posted by thejoshualee
                          I hope it's not a copy of Madagascar...

The problem I had with that movie was the characters. I hated them. In a cartoon you have to like the characters. I'm sorry, but a buch of spoiled rich bored new york city animals? come on!
                          I hope the same thing. Saw Madagascar at the theatre and boy did I regret it. The only character I liked was the giraffe. David Schwimmer voiced him nicely. But he still reminded me of Ross Geller though.

And is it just me or does that Koala have a Mickey Mouse-shapped noggin?
                          http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                          www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                          http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Cute
                            :crazylegs

Comment

I hate to admit it....but this film doesn't look good at all. My first reaction was the same as most....Madagascar rip off. Other than that, it just doesn't look very interesting. I'll wait for Netflix.
                              Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                              Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                              Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                              Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                              Marge: Pink.
                              Homer: D'oh!
                              Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X