• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aura of Foreboding
    replied
    "Did you know..."

Originally posted by desertdweller
    Did you know that the huge Portobello Road dance number was cut and missing from videos for years? Believe it was restored along with other cuts for the DVD.
    Wow! I didn't know that. Thanks for that information.I always watched it when it came on television, but learned the song from the old 33 "Disneyland Long Playing Record". The songs alone make the film worthwhile, but all of the other elements really add to it. Thanks for that information!

Leave a comment:

• desertdweller
    replied
    Did you know that the huge Portobello Road dance number was cut and missing from videos for years? Believe it was restored along with other cuts for the DVD.

Leave a comment:

• Aura of Foreboding
    replied
    I would have to say:

The Aristocats
    The Black Cauldron
    Bedknobs and Broomsticks: Portobello Road is one of my all time favorite Disney compositions.

Leave a comment:

• sorceress1986
    replied
    Originally posted by Doodle Duck
    OK...don't flame me PUh-lease...but

'102 Dalmations'...
    OMG! I forgot! I went on about Christian Bale & I forgot about 102 Dalmations! I saw it twice in theaters becaue I have loved Ioan Gruffudd (Kevin) forever... :bow:

Leave a comment:

• Reaver
    replied
    So I'm all alone on the Condorman one, huh?

Leave a comment:

• Captain Zissou
    replied
    i thought it was kirk cameron in the comp who wore tennis shoes...perhaps not.

Leave a comment:

• MickeyJCA
    replied
    I've always loved The Happiest Millionaire. I could take a nap in John Davidson's dimples!

And all those great 70's flicks starring Kurt Russell (Computer Wore Tennis Shoes, Now You See Him, etc.) are really fun.

How about The Gnome Mobile? It has a bad rep, but I thought it was a lot of fun.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Zissou
    replied
    Robin Hood
    Swiss Family Robinson (is it underrated?)
    whats that one with the pirate...

Leave a comment:

• yensid98
    replied
    I for got to mention:

- Follow Me Boys

- Pollyana

Leave a comment:

• Pacha
    replied
    Originally posted by Doodle Duck

'102 Dalmations'...Outstanding Cinematography and color and that scene at the end where Glenn Close gets the ULTIMATE sliming in the cake factory...(can't believe she did that!) Always entertained by this movie.
    Doug
    You know, that's not a bad movie at all. I've seen most of it and what I saw looked pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• Doodle Duck
    replied

'102 Dalmations'...Outstanding Cinematography and color and that scene at the end where Glenn Close gets the ULTIMATE sliming in the cake factory...(can't believe she did that!) Always entertained by this movie.

'Pollyana'...Disney at the top of it's game in sets, costuming and story.

'So Dear To My Heart'...it really is.

Doug

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr_Chopsticks
    The Ranger of Brownstone...if that counts

That Humphrey is something else
    Of course it counts!!! Mamabot were just talking about Humphrey on YM the other night! I LOVED the "put it in the bag" episode!

Leave a comment:

• Tui
    replied
    Great Mouse Detective hands down one of my favorite Animated movies, I just love it.

Bedknobs and Broomsticks is another great one.

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Chopsticks
    replied
    Peter's Dragon
    Alice And Wonderland
    The Ranger of Brownstone...if that counts

That Humphrey is something else

Leave a comment:

• EmeralineDragon
    replied
    Tron
    Robin Hood
    Escape to Witch Mountain

Leave a comment:

• yensid98
    replied
    The Rocketeer

The Rescuers Down Under

Hercules

Pocahontas

Leave a comment:

• quasimodo1384
    replied
    Originally posted by jdramj
    Tall Tale (1995)...it has Patrick Swayze, Oliver Platt, Catherine O'Hara, and Scott Glenn amongst others in the cast. It has a great moral story too!
    Oh! I forgot about that one! Good one! I want to watch it now...

Leave a comment:

• jdramj
    replied
    Tall Tale (1995)...it has Patrick Swayze, Oliver Platt, Catherine O'Hara, and Scott Glenn amongst others in the cast. It has a great moral story too!

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    Rocketeer! If they ever ever ever overhaul Soarin Over California and drop the CA theme, they should create a new film based on the Rocketeer, rebuild the cue with footage and pictures of the guy who played Howard Hughs in the film, Terry O Quinn (John Locke on Lost) and then get Billy Campbell to reprise his role as the Rocketeer, hell what else is he doing the OC for crying out loud!?!

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    Emperor's New Groove
    Apple Dumpling Gang(loved it as a kid)
    Pete's Dragon
    Robin Hood
    Aristocats
    Escape from Witch Mountain
    Tron, God I loved Tron

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer