Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Walk the Line

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walk the Line

Have any of you seen the Johnny Cash film, "Walk the Line"? Man they did a really good job on this film. Mr. Pheonix and Reese Witherspoon made it look easy to play the parts of Johnny and June but I bet it was not. They deserve a lot of credit. I like how the film started off.

I just now wish I became a Johnny Cash fan before he died rather than after.

Did you know that John Carter Cash made a cameo in the film?

Anyway, what are your thoughts on "Walk the Line"?

Re: Walk the Line

Loved the movie.

Though I really did begin to appreciate the Cash more after the movie, but not because of it.

I listened to his cover of Hurt, and I really grew an appreciation of his music. I absolutely love Cocaine Blues, one of the best songs ever.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

The first time I really heard of Johnny was in 03 when he released his version of "Hurt". But then recently "Walk the Line" came out and that got me so interested in Cash that I bought several of his awsome CD's.

Comment

I enjoyed the movie a lot I think it was well acted. Was so real like if they were really them
        :crazylegs

Comment

It really was a great movie, and it also got me interested in Cash, so I picked up a few CDs also. I remember his cover of "hurt" and loved it, and I really kind of am upset that I didn't get to know his music more until after watching the movie. He has some great songs, and even at the beginning of the movie, my mom and I both agreed, we would be buying some Cash Cds soon after...
          It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Glad you had a chance to catch up with the film and Mr. Cash as well.
            Here's alot of MC feedback and info:
            http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...=walk+the+line
            "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X