This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extinct Attractions Club

Has anyone had problems with this club, getting DVD's back from David or Patrick? We placed a order on FEB 17th, ordered 3 dvd's. Called Patrick 2 times at the beginning of the month of April and he said he would make things right and add a extra DVD...well 2 weeks later all we got was the Extra DVD. We did not get the 3 DVD's that we ordered? They have some awesome DVD's and they do good work, but sadly they have a problem with Communication and Shipping. Has any one come arcoss this also?
    Jason

Re: Extinct Attractions Club

I did a trade with them a while back. It took several months, calls and emails before I got my dvds (they'd been selling the ones I sent them for weeks already). I don't think its anything malicious - I just think they are very busy and their headquarters are in CA while the shipping dept is based out of OK. I think its all a communication issue. I guarantee you you will get your dvds eventually. They are all really nice people and definitely live up to their end of the bargain.
    Anything you do, let it come from you, then it will be new. Give us more to see. ~Stephen Sondheim

Comment

The thing is I want to do more business with them, but if I got to stay on top of it all the time?? It is almost a full time job. I do not think it is done on purpose, but please it like paying to hold someones hand.
      Jason

Comment

I would buy drom them but it takes too long to get the DVDs
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X