This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other Potter fans?

Am I the only rabid Harry Potter fan here?

Disneyland is an obsession, Harry Potter is a passion.

Someone who likes both = AMAZING.

Re: Any other Potter fans?

I love 'Arry Potter

Comment

If you're a gold member, you can join the harry potter micechat club.

Oh....and erm......Harry Potter rocks. :blush:

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan
        If you're a gold member, you can join the harry potter micechat club.

Oh....and erm......Harry Potter rocks. :blush:
        Really? Hmmm....

I also wanted to ask if anyone was going to Lumos '06...I forgot to put that in my first post.

Comment

Here is another Harry and DL lover!!!

Comment

I raise my hand and say yes...I am a big disney fan

Comment

Originally posted by brebo
              Really? Hmmm....

I also wanted to ask if anyone was going to Lumos '06...I forgot to put that in my first post.
              Not going to Lumos, but Dumbledore is really dead, Snape is still on our side, Trelawney gave another prophecy to Dumbledore before Harry arrived and maybe he'll see it in the Pensieve, there's a horcrux stashed somewhere at Hogwarts, Harry's going to find something in the Love room at the ministry, and I'm still giving a 70% chance that Harry makes it out of book 7 alive.

So I've read the books more than once. But I'm not obsessed.

Really.

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan
                Not going to Lumos, but Dumbledore is really dead, Snape is still on our side, Trelawney gave another prophecy to Dumbledore before Harry arrived and maybe he'll see it in the Pensieve, there's a horcrux stashed somewhere at Hogwarts, Harry's going to find something in the Love room at the ministry, and I'm still giving a 70% chance that Harry makes it out of book 7 alive.

So I've read the books more than once. But I'm not obsessed.

Really.
                HAHA. You covered all bases! I agree with you on most of that. Well, I'm not too sure about the "Trelawney giving another prophecy to Dumbledore" but Jo's unpridicatble. I also must add that Sirius is really dead as well. XD I can't believe people are still holding up hope...crazy Sirius fangirls.

Haaaa, oh yeah, and the obvious "Ron and Hermione are going to get together". I don't want to talk about Harry and Ginny because it grosses me out.

XD Well if you were obsessed, there's nothing wrong with it! *looks around Harry Potter covered room*...it could call for therapy some day, but I'm sure it's perfectly normal. :shy:

Comment

Brebo, before I clicked on the thread, I was hoping you were a guy, so we could get married!!!! I LOVE both Harry Potter and Disneyland.

Hey, maybe I'll grow up someday... but until then, meh!

Comment

XD, my number one rule for dating someone: MUST LIKE HARRY POTTER AND DISNEYLAND.

) I'm sort of a loser.

Comment

Ummm Harry will not live through the next book. And Mundungus has the Horocrux in the form of the goblet and the locket is in the Noble house of Black. But I would pick Disney over Harry Potter. I don't feel that there are any strong female characters

Comment

I'm a bit slow...but yes...I LOVE Harry and Disneyland! I'm one of those dorks that goes to the midnight showings of the movies, re-re-reads the books every summer, and gets the new books at midnight! She is an amazing author! (by the way, Welcome Brebo!)

Comment

Definitely a Harry Potter lover!!
                          I've switched from rereading the books to audiotapes. The book 7 theories run rampant and I can't wait to see what twists and turns it takes.

Comment

Love both. Have tons of stuff from both.

Harry not only will love, but will return to Hogwarts as the new Defense Against the Dark Arts professor and will eventually beome Headmaster. Ron and Hermoine will become an item.
                            Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

I'm in for both. In fact, we were just talking about both last night. And for the record, I've been saying Ron and Hermoine were going to end up married since book 1.
                              A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
                              In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil. :evil:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X