Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Have any of you seen Red vs. Blue

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have any of you seen Red vs. Blue

My brother brought the DVD's over last week-
    It's a net show, using Halo, and then voice overs. It's the actual game they use for the scenes- and it is hilarious!!
    Has anyone else seen it?

What in buttery goodness?

Yes I've seen it! Best thing on the net! My host brother had them all downloaded onto his computer! Great Great stuff!
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Absolutely Hilarious. And Halo 2 is phenomenal.
      I worked at Walt Disney World as a member of the Disney College Program in Spring 2008 and Summer 2010. Now, I build software, design live events, and frequently make the short trek from Costa Mesa to Disneyland with my Annual Passport in hand.

Comment

The only one I've seen is the one comparing Real Life to the Internet. Hilarious stuff, and that episode is so funny because it's so true.

Comment

hilarious

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X