This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFV Disney World

Did anyone catch the Finale of AFV(america's Funniest videos) it was at Disney World... I didn't see any other threads about it so I thought I would start one. There is also a hidden mickey on the TV screen in one scene... it is orange, see if you can spot it.

Re: AFV Disney World

i didn't see the hidden mickey! but i did realise how infiltrated i am by micechat...when mickey & the gang came to present the check..all i could think was "i wonder if those are any micechatters" :-)

Comment

Originally posted by pixywingz
      i didn't see the hidden mickey! but i did realise how infiltrated i am by micechat...when mickey & the gang came to present the check..all i could think was "i wonder if those are any micechatters" :-)
      I know, I was wondering the same thing. Thinking Disney World they should have their fireworks go off in the letters AFV, kind of like how they have their happy face patterns and others. I am almost certain that those people were in front of the gates at 4 pm
      Last edited by FantasyWatersDude; 05-19-2006, 09:13 PM.

Comment

you did?

Comment

Originally posted by pixywingz
          you did?
          No, I accidently qouted my self after I qouted you... and had meant to hit edit on my other post but it hit qoute instead and I hit reply thinking I was just editing it. I later relized it was a qoute.

Comment

I didn't see it. I was at DTD that night.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X