Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the Valt Disney Show?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ever happened to the Valt Disney Show?

A lot of you may know that the Disney channel used to show alot of great show, and one of them was Valt Disney. Valt Disney used used to show show's like the Disneyland show, Zorro, and others. I used to love to watch these shows but they don't show them anymore. Now they have all these dumb shows on Disney Channel , I won't say any names. I just think they are losing there touch on the Disney Channel. I guess I am just wondering "Does anyone know where I can find the Valt Disney Show at?"
    sigpic

Ride lines, why did it have to be ride lines!!!
    :captain:

Re: What ever happened to the Valt Disney Show?

At least you had Vault Disney at all. In the UK, no-one knows a Disneyland in California even exists, so we're not gonna get re-runs of vintage programs on our Disney Channel are we.
    BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
    October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
    April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
    December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
    July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
    July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
    February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
    February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
    TRIP REPORTS

Comment

hehe then I guess your signature lies Speedway

As for Vault Disney it's all marketing and making money, it's not really what people want, more of what people buy, and for the Disney channel it's the plethora of crap they show during the day.
      "Tonight I wash my hands of you
      You set the bar I could not live up to
      Tonight the light is breaking through
      So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
      Zebrahead

Comment

Originally posted by Hector
        hehe then I guess your signature lies Speedway
        You would be exotic in the UK, Hector. We don't have special people.
        BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
        October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
        October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
        April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
        October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
        October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
        October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
        October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
        December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
        July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
        July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
        July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
        February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
        February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
        TRIP REPORTS

Comment

:lmao:!!
          "Tonight I wash my hands of you
          You set the bar I could not live up to
          Tonight the light is breaking through
          So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
          Zebrahead

Comment

I just think they show some of the dumbest crap ever on the Disney Channel. I mean what ever happened to the best stuff they used to show?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana John
              I just think they show some of the dumbest crap ever on the Disney Channel. I mean what ever happened to the best stuff they used to show?
              They stopped showing it.
              sigpic
              Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

This is only meant to be informational and not disrespectful in any way.

I just wanted to point out that this has been the subject of several earlier threads. A few months back, someone even gave us a contact for e-mails.

Get Vault Disney Back on the Air.....Here's How

That hasn't done any good at least so far. There's always hope. There are many other threads you can find by searching.

Unless you are a huge fan of "That's So Raven" at 1-30 AM or whatever, it doesn't make any sense. It's not like they're making any money then...The times when they have it on at the gym at that hour (I'd never watch it at home ) I saw only promos for other shows - no actual paid commercials -

As I've said in those other threads -

Bring back Vault Disney -

And the current Disney Channel as a whole...well let's just say it leaves a lot to be desired compared to what it once was.

--Barry

Note...I'm kind of a novice at posting links to earlier threads. At least on my end the word Disney comes up highlighted on that one...I gues because I first recovered that thread by doing a search...
                Last edited by Radiobarry; 06-01-2006, 08:25 AM.
                God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Disney Channel changed when they wanted to start unifying the channel a bit so that kids in hawaii can see the same thing that a kid in Florida will see and the channel will work in all time zones.

Or, at least, that was their claim.

Whatever.

They still have east coast and west coast channels, so it makes no sense at all.

Off topic... YAY! Another in Ohio!!!
                  -Tim

Comment

Ah yes, something I'm sad about everytime I flip by the Disney Channel on the pathway to more interesting programming.
                    How I'd love to get in there and change everything back to how it used to be, and better!
                    I mean, as I've always said, if people want the crap they put on there now, fine, leave it. Just add a Vault Disney STATION!! They did it with Toon Disney, they can do it again. Just bring back all the great stuff we used to watch on the 80s Disney Channel. You know, quality. Not too hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkerbell
                      Ah yes, something I'm sad about everytime I flip by the Disney Channel on the pathway to more interesting programming.
                      How I'd love to get in there and change everything back to how it used to be, and better!
                      I mean, as I've always said, if people want the crap they put on there now, fine, leave it. Just add a Vault Disney STATION!! They did it with Toon Disney, they can do it again. Just bring back all the great stuff we used to watch on the 80s Disney Channel. You know, quality. Not too hard!
                      You tell them Tinkerbell:thumbup:, lol :lol:. But I mean why did Disney do that, Did they do it just to make more money? I thought it was alway "Costurmer (spelled wrong, lol) is always right" what ever happened to that statement?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana John
                        You tell them Tinkerbell:thumbup:, lol :lol:. But I mean why did Disney do that, Did they do it just to make more money? I thought it was alway "Costurmer (spelled wrong, lol) is always right" what ever happened to that statement?
                        Yes, like that fine Donald Duck cartoon, "Bellboy Donald". Even he tried to prove the customer is always right with those horrid hotel guests!

Comment

univifying the network by show the same stuff that on in the afternoon at night?? WTF? they used to have 3-4 segments..

Playhouse disney, Disney /Zoog Disney, Valt disney....

now they have playhouse, disney, disney from second part of day with nothing but promos...

didn't valt disney ahve nothing but promos for whats on during the day anyway.. parents would see valt disney and see what their kids was watching that way... not this way...

let me have my theme park specials back!

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkerbell
                            Just like there's VH1 Classic, and Disney's own ESPN Classic, a "Disney Classic" channel seems like an obvious choice. The trouble is, in the case of ESPN Classic anyway, they keep adding new programming that gets less and less "classic".

--Barry
                            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
                              univifying the network by show the same stuff that on in the afternoon at night?? WTF? they used to have 3-4 segments..

Playhouse disney, Disney /Zoog Disney, Valt disney....

now they have playhouse, disney, disney from second part of day with nothing but promos...

didn't valt disney ahve nothing but promos for whats on during the day anyway.. parents would see valt disney and see what their kids was watching that way... not this way...

let me have my theme park specials back!
                              Thats right you tell them.
                              I mean why at late night would you want to put reruns on that was just shown at 6:00 or 7:00 p.m. that day. "Show Something Different", like
                              "VALT DISNEY"
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X