Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

The Walt Disney Treasures

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would absolutely LOVE to see the True Life Adventures get the Treasures treatment. At least the first four features, and possibly some of the shorts.

I'd also love a collection of the Jiminy Cricket and Ludwig von Drake educational films, in full, original color. Beyond that, I'd like to see the rest of the Disney educational titles see a DVD release, even if not in a Treasures set. I can't even remember just how many of those Disney educational films I saw at school growing up. Maybe some of these are forthcoming on the "Disney Rarities" DVD.

Releasing the entire "Zorro" TV series just makes too much sense, since TV-on-DVD is a HUGE moneymaker for the studios.
    My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X