Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are they going to bring back Captain Barbossa in Pirates Movies?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are they going to bring back Captain Barbossa in Pirates Movies?

As you may know Captain Barbossa was shot and killed by Captain Jack Sparrow, because Barbossa marroned (I think I spelled it wrong) Jack and stole The Black Pearl from him. So, how do you all think they are going to bring him back in the movies for Dead Man's Chaest and Pirates 3? It said on Internet Movie Database (www.imdb.com) that Geoffrey Rush was back to play Barbossa in PotC: Dead Man's Chest and Pirates 3:captain:
    sigpic

Ride lines, why did it have to be ride lines!!!
    :captain:

Re: How are they going to bring back Captain Barbossa in Pirates Movies?

I'm just curious if you watched pirates all the way through the end of the credits. After they credits roll there is an extra scene which may help answer your question.

Comment

Good point Spooky.

Comment

I agree...the last scene may hold the answers...

Comment

Originally posted by SpookyBear
          I'm just curious if you watched pirates all the way through the end of the credits. After they credits roll there is an extra scene which may help answer your question.

Yea I watched it at the end where the monkey takes one of the gold coins out, but one of the things I was reading (don't know if this is true) was that Jack gets killed in the movie Dead Man's Chest and that he meets Barbossa in Praugitory (spelled wrong,) Which isn't heaven or you know what.
          sigpic

Comment

it's Pergatory .

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler
              it's Pergatory .
              Thats it, thanks
              sigpic

Comment

One theory is that Barbossa is part of Davy Jones' newest crew member. Don't know, could happen. But I thought to be on Jones' crew, you had to have drowned in the ocean...??

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                -Jurassic Park

Comment

Originally posted by filmfreak11
                  One theory is that Barbossa is part of Davy Jones' newest crew member. Don't know, could happen. But I thought to be on Jones' crew, you had to have drowned in the ocean...??

That is a good point, but I think you either have to be killed at sea or made an ancord with Davy Jones. So maybe Captain Barbossa made an ancord with Davy Jones, way back when, But what kind of ancord???

We may just have to wait till the movie comes out, What do you all think?
                  sigpic

Comment

Bring on the dirty pirates in eyeliner!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster
                      Bring on the dirty pirates in eyeliner!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
                      sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X