Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luke jumps out of his X-Wing after destroying the death star and yells "Carrieeeeeeeeeeeeee"!
    This is one of my all time Favorites!!!

Comment

Q. Name the big huge mistake on Disney's recent Alamo?

A. They made the movie.
      "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Originally posted by Ortizmo2000
        Funniest mistake I ever saw was a Stormtrooper hitting his head on a door in the original Star Wars.
        That seriously makes me chuckle everytime I see it!

I remember the first time I spotted that we rewinded it and watched it over and over again for like 3 minutes straight.

Comment

Mallrats when Brodie gets kicked in the balls by Gwen---he really got kicked in the balls really hard, because Jeremy London told the actress playing Gwen he had never been kicked in the groin and wanted to know what it felt like...

Comment

In the cult classic, "Attack of the Killer Tomatos", the helicopter crash was not a special effect. It really did crash almost killing one of the stars.
            >>Alan<<
            Member 216

Comment

What about on Indiana Jones, Raiders of the lost ark...when he's down among all the snakes, and falls..and there's the one snake about to strike at him...you can see the glare from the glass partition between indy and the snake.
              Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
              Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
              Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
              Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
              Marge: Pink.
              Homer: D'oh!
              Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                What about on Indiana Jones, Raiders of the lost ark...when he's down among all the snakes, and falls..and there's the one snake about to strike at him...you can see the glare from the glass partition between indy and the snake.
                I've heard other people point this out, but after 1000+ viewings, I still dont see it.
                "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ortizmo2000
                  I've heard other people point this out, but after 1000+ viewings, I still dont see it.
                  I think on the release of the dvd's, they've cleaned it up. Watch it on video, you'll see it quite easily.
                  Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                  Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                  Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                  Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                  Marge: Pink.
                  Homer: D'oh!
                  Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X